1. Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if the questline for this amazing food is still in the game? According to Wowhead they removed it in Cataclysm, but I also read they made the questline unavailable at like patch 3.2 or so.

Is the quest to open the gates of AQ still open and by extension the Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops questline?

Thanks a lot!

-Beefy

2. Did it pre-moltdown. You could just go and see if you can start the quest line.

3. The quest line is working. I got that receipt book and I learnt it. It's quite long quest chain and that book can be sold for huge money if there are those interested in collecting stuff. Last time I checked, book was for 5k gold or even 10k. If you get it, better ask if it's worth to sell as you did huge quest line and a lot of effort.

4. The quest line is working. I got that receipt book and I learnt it. It's quite long quest chain and that book can be sold for huge money if there are those interested in collecting stuff. Last time I checked, book was for 5k gold or even 10k. If you get it, better ask if it's worth to sell as you did huge quest line and a lot of effort.
    Eww. Need the recipe to get all cooking recipes. Gold you can gain via easier means.

5. Excellent! Thanks so much, can't wait to get started :D

6. Eww. Need the recipe to get all cooking recipes. Gold you can gain via easier means.
    Some people just don't care, they'll rather sell it. And its better to do quest line than buying it for 5-10k gold jesus. But good luck getting horde recipes if you're playing alliance for an example. You can get some via neutral auction house, but some which are gained via quests are not obtainable I think.