1. Characters 24-to35 doesn't follow/target/assist in ISBOXER.

Why does this happen? I've looked over ALL my settings, including individual character settings, and I just CAN'T UNDERSTAND what it could be that prevents my 24th character and up, NOT FOLLOW OR FOLLOW COMMANDS. All my FTL commands are ignored by those characters, but DPS keys still work. It gets very difficult to continue questing when I have to switch back to other characters just to attack.

The only clue I have is, Isboxer might have a macro character limit of 1000, because the preview for the follow macro (FTL) has over 1500 characters, and coincidently, my 24 toon is at the 1000 characters mark.

Characters that are 1-23 don't follow orders when I switch to anything above 23. No assist, no follow, no focus.

If anyone has any idea as to what this is, I'd really appreciate it.

Progress: Read somewhere it's 1023 characters. Going to make shorter names to test this..

Progress 2: Making names with lower characters didn't help one bit. I'm just stuck here.
    Edited: July 31, 2019

2. If u use Payed Isboxer try to ask Lax or Mirai on the Isboxer officilal Discord.
    Check keymaps Whitelists for that characters that dont listen u.
    Also did they stopped responding on commands or they never listened at all?
    Edited: August 1, 2019

3. If u use Payed Isboxer try to ask Lax or Mirai on the Isboxer officilal Discord.
    Check keymaps Whitelists for that characters that dont listen u.
    Also did they stopped responding on commands or they never listened at all?
    They never listened at all. My only clue would be the FTL restrictions (L-CTRL, R-CTRL, L-SHIFT, R-SHIFT, ETC) but even changing those, they still don't respond at all.

I use the default settings with a few adjustments for hotkeys in the dps section. Nothing should be blacklisted and isn't.

If I manually click on the character, ALT-F will make it follow, but the process to change to master is not working beyond character 23.

4. Try to check if WoW macro sets are enabled for thoose characters in Whitelist, just example here to see where to look

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...77/iswhite.PNG

5. Yes, they're enabled. I checked my keybindings ingame as well to make SURE nothing is conflicting with my FTL macros. I looked over each character on my list to make sure they all look the same, have all the same enabled and disabled things. It just MAGICALLY blocks my 23rd character and onward. I even checked the macro preview and it LISTS ALL OF MY CHARACTERS. I went ingame and did the CTRL-SHIFT-F12 keys to mark my broken character as the master, and nothing happened.

I really don't know what else I can do, but MANUALLY create a jamba master input and write the entire FTL as my personal macros.

6. What key you have set up in Game Helpers -> WoW -> /follow {FTL} ?
    It should be something without modifiers, otherwise you are limiting yourself on maximum possible key combinations thus FTL capable chars.

Also check ingame that on the affected chars the isboxer addin is enabled and just to be sure unbind the chosen key in key bindings.

Lax is mentioning it in https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/46089-F11-wont-work and https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...-FTL-Follow-Me

7. What key you have set up in Game Helpers -> WoW -> /follow {FTL} ?
    It should be something without modifiers, otherwise you are limiting yourself on maximum possible key combinations thus FTL capable chars.

Also check ingame that on the affected chars the isboxer addin is enabled and just to be sure unbind the chosen key in key bindings.

Lax is mentioning it in https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/46089-F11-wont-work and https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...-FTL-Follow-Me
    so you want me to turn off modifiers for all 3 FTL macros?

The key I have is F11, by default. Everything is default. EVERYTHING. NOTHING WAS MODIFIED.

So here's the next question: How do I make my characters recognize a MASTER window WITHOUT using modifiers?

8. This is how I did this.
    1. Note that I have a key combination set to "[" to allow for follow to work. I think for follow it is best to click ALL modifiers.
    2. This key "[" must NOT be bound to anything in WoW Game > Key Bindings
    3. If I remove the key combination "[" and leave it empty, then my Follow breaks.
    4. When you change ANY of the Game Helpers you MUST log out chars of wow game to selection screen and log back in again for the new settings to take effect. So remember to log out and in again when you fix this.

And this is for /assist {FTL}
    Note the Backspace is NOT bound to anything in game and so can be used by ISBOXER freely.

I don't use some of the macros here like /focus {FTL} and /focus {FTL}'s target.

And this is how I use this /follow in game

When I press "`" it makes all chars follow me.
    Edited: August 3, 2019