1. Weird issues.

I tried the support thread and couldn't get a reply. Figured i'd try here. Forgive me for posting in the wrong forum, but I did try. Love you guys. <3

Weird issues.
    Maybe i'm just having a dumb dumb moment, but I swear it's not me. I'm not new WoW player by any means and know my way around a computer and the WoW folder, but i'm kind of at a lost here. Having some odd ball issues here.

1. Can't read Party or Guild text. Like the chat box is empty, even when I type.

2. Some add on's aren't showing up, but others are. Like Atlas Loot shows up, but DBM doesn't. All add on's show up in the Interface > Add on Folder, but several of them don't show up on the add on list when I log in.

I appreciate any help you can give me and thank you for your time.

BrazzersGurl

PS. All Add on's are 3.3.5a

2. Interesting, I just turned off all the add on's I have and now chat is back to active. Guess that's fixed.

3. I just installed the game on a new computer and I found that many 3.3.5 addons didn't even work so I had to get them from another homepage.
    If your addon shows other chatts have you tried right click the box and change the settings? some chatt addons use different tabs for different types of chatting, like 1 tab for guild chatt only etc.
    Also when your installing an addon make sure it's only 1 folder with all the stuff in it, so you dont have a map saying "Deadly boss mod" and inside that is a "deadly boss mod" map you have to open again to get to the files, if you know what I mean.

When you start the game and get to the loggin screen you also have the "addon" box at the lower left corner.
    Click it and then check in the "Load out of date addons".

Hope that might shed some light on your issues.