1. What to do with EOT when you have all T9+?

I'm fire mage currently at an early ICC level around 5.1K GS and I think i've run out of upgrdaes to buy with EOT.

I have:
    Hood of Fiery Aftermath
    Brimstone Igniter
    Heartmender Circle
    Talisman of Resurgence
    T9 Gloves/Legs

Is there anything to do with them once you have all these items? Just buy PVP items? Thanks!

Char is here: https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

2. I just buy secondary color gems with eots. Just as I use honor for main color gems.

3. or trade them in for crusader orbs, they sell for some gold on auctionhouse.
    or downgrade your emblems to conquest, buy runed orbs and sell on auctionhouse.
    or downgrade to emblems or valor and buy the BoE wrists and sell on auctionhouse.
    or downgrade to emblems of heroism and buy heirloom gear for your next alt.

4. Downgrade 40 eot to eoh and buy the Sundial of the Exiled in the trinket vendor at dalaran

Remplace your Talisman of Resurgence by the Sundial of the Exiled

Farm vote points on warmane site and get 17points to buy the Flare of the Heaven (ulduar 25hc trinket)

Keep these trinkets until you get Muradin's spyglass (icc10) or Dislodged Foreign Object (icc25) or Phylactery of the nameless lich (icc25) or the Charred Twilight Scale (rs25)

I know your question wasn't about trinket but I felt it can help you to.

Especially because people don't play much with the sundial, even if it's an amazing trinket, because it downgrae the GS.

Good luck !

Do not hesitate if you have question,

See you,

Tiny