1. Information about a Ban

Hello Staff, i recently got a ban for exploiting skills, that I clearly didn't do, and I didn't have the opportunity to prove that I didn't do anything wrong.

But the question here is, for how long my ban will be? I can't find this information, just like what skill I was supposed to be using.

Just to be clear, i have a few twinks, with some itens like Six Demon Bag, extreme rocket boots, ALL transformations itens from engineering, stuns and incapacitate devices, that mimic skills of other classes, Weapons with procs like shadow bolts, frostbolt procs from maces, even hurricane from druids i can spell it with Six Demon Bag.

This post is just about the sadness i have for gething this ban i didn't deserve.

2. The red information show "Your account has been terminated due to Exploiting " but down show "Account status: Suspended"

i'm confused.

3. try going to https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new and seeing if you can create a ban appeal. if not send an email to [email protected]

4. I did a ban appeal.
    I asked what happen, because they didn't show anything. Just said I use a skill that are not associated with your characters class.
    There's no Prints, no information about this skill, nothing and they simple didn't tell me.

This is frustrating.

5. That's interesting since simple packet corruption can lead to it.

6. Guess i'll have to spend my time on Classic now. Sad to see no support at all for my case.

7. The red information show "Your account has been terminated due to Exploiting " but down show "Account status: Suspended"

i'm confused.
    This means perma bann, you'll just have to wait for the appeal.

I asked what happen, because they didn't show anything. Just said I use a skill that are not associated with your characters class.
    Make a new bann appeal and write in what you just wrote here

Just to be clear, i have a few twinks, with some itens like Six Demon Bag, extreme rocket boots, ALL transformations itens from engineering, stuns and incapacitate devices, that mimic skills of other classes, Weapons with procs like shadow bolts, frostbolt procs from maces, even hurricane from druids i can spell it with Six Demon Bag.
    WoW is a huge game with tons of items that seems wierd for even some Game masters, misstakes can happen.