1. "Anti-American". Mby u should say "Anti-Unitedstates" sine EEUU is not the same as America. Also, saying that EU and US countries are the one that have more contributors to warmane, do u have any prove on that? Cuz from what i have seen, theres more eastern europe players than western in the server. (im from Spain).
    About the topic of the first post. I completely agree, the global chat should be clean of this kind of talking, the ppl who wants to participate (writting or reading) this kind of stuff should make their own channel

2. @Ermelloth

I dont think you understand how many balkans actually play on warmane, lul

3. Sorry, I forgot that global is a "no-fun-zone"

4. Balkans are from Eu so wtf are you talking about just leave global and stop QQ

5. /leave global and/ormake use of the ignore list.

6. the real purpose of global is actually a general chat for all purpose. There is already a built in LFG channel and Trade channel, people use global for those only because they know more people look at global chat than on those channels. Trying to make people stop using global for their chats so you can see all the LFM and trade messages is like trying to get rid of people who buy coffee in cafes for having more space for people who came to leech off the WiFi

7. I'm all for some no holds barred trolling, but the quality of discussion is straight-up garbage that it gets derailed in less than 3 minutes. It used to be more interesting when Accolade was running the show on Icecrown circa 2015-17.

You kids need to do better.

8. Balkans are from Eu so wtf are you talking about just leave global and stop QQ
    I know very well what I am talking about. Only Slovenia and Croatia are a part of the European Union at the moment, and those players who constantly bash U.S. and the West in global chats, don't come from these two countries. Usually all the US hatred comes down to Kosovo stuff, etc., which pretty much sums up where these haters come from and why they say what they say.

Other group of offenders are mostly Russian kids.

There is something else often going on as well: antisemitic stuff in global. Being half-Jewish, I indeed get a very unpleasant feeling when same players start bashing Jewish people, which is almost as common as U.S. bashing (or goes along). I don't think I should add anything else - only that my desire to continue supporting Warmane fades because of all this stuff I have to endure while playing on Lordaeron.

Remember, this is a GAME, all this disgusting stuff has no place here. I hope mods start doing something very soon.
    Edited: September 1, 2019

9. Hehe well exactly why I love Icecrown realm more. I really don't miss Lordareon global at all. So much thunderfury / **** / politics / stupid spam on Lordareon. But to each his own x)

10. nobody cares about what you want, people are free to talk about whatever they want, however they like. it's just dumb that you want some topics to be banned because "bohoo it's boring, we don't need rl stuff in global"

honestly the fact that you want people to bend to your whims only points out how childish you are. there's no "correct" way to use global. and it's not going to be some kid to tell others how to use it.

peace!

11. [QUOTE=Ermelloth;3009882]I know very well what I am talking about. Only Slovenia and Croatia are a part of the European Union at the moment,

You dont know **** Romania, Greece and Bulgaria are part of EU too.

Maybe just right click and use the ignore button :D

First 12