1. qustion about power lvl

hi.i was talk to one of old players here and ask him whats power lvl rules here?thats what he told me :

1-you are allowed to boost your characters with max lvl char killing monsters. you are even allowed to tag monsters with lower lvl char and kill them with max lvl one to gain maximum XP. power leveling, is abit different thing. its about bugging and exploiting mob agro in dungeons.

2-meaning you cant use your 80lvl toon to kill mobs marked with skull for low lvl char of your anything other than that is fine.you can enter dung with low lvl toon and kill monster with 80, as long as mobs arent 10lvls+ your low lvl toon.

so is it right informations?

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - vehicle exploits.
    - leaving BG starter area before it starts.
    - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - vehicle exploits.
    - leaving BG starter area before it starts.
    - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).
    hey tnx i saw that before but it didnt explain alot.. i mean its didnt explain if u bring char to area or dng that mobs arent mark with skull banable or not? or didnt explain if enter dung with low lvl toon and kill monster with 80, as long as mobs arent 10lvls+ your low lvl toon banable or not.

4. Unless it's buggy, you should receive very little experience (or none at all) from power levelling. It's probably explained better in wowpedia but if someone who receives no experience from a mob and is not in group with you damages it, you'll get very little experience from the kill.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    Ok, tbh this is very vague and subjective.
    What constitutes exactly a low level char and what constitutes a high level zone? What does it mean to rush?

Can I go in a level 20 dungeon with a party of 2 of level 15 and 80, aggro everything and kill everything with the 80 multiple times in order to get the low level char to 25?
    From what I understand by reading the rule this is allowed because the dungeon does not constitute a 'high level zone', but I'm not sure this is what the staff intended with the rule.

Also bringing low level chars to high level zones should be pointless since they will get less experience than killing same level mobs which are also easier to mass-kill.. and makes the rule as explained by the OP pointless.

I'm not against the rule but it should be clear what and what not constitutes power-leveling. I have the same doubts as the OP.