1. Why Multiboxing?

It's so pointless and ruins so many peoples day for using it in PVP...

Very hard to kill 10+ shammy's all doing chain lightning or out dps a druid doing 10000 hps...

This is what I mean, only reason to keep it around is money >.<

Blizzlike or not, it's disruptive.

2. Because they like having advantage over everyone else, if you can cheat and its legal then people will cheat to get ahead.
    You can do it, everyone can do it, I think everyone should start doin it until it becomes really obscene and warmane looses 1000's of players and finally realise something.

3. Yeah, but I'm not going invest all this time and effort into it. They are fooling themselves into thinking it's a popular server. The other problem of course is population space limit. Donors don't have to queue but the rest of us, have to wait for someone with 40 chars to stop playing?

It's also how other Online games actually died... for example Silk Road Online. For GM's sake, they should ban it...

It's horrendous...

At least make it bannable in pvp...
    Edited: August 2, 2019

4. I would say atleast make it bannable in Wintergrasp.
    The perk of instant access to the servers if you helped with the economical support I can't dissagree with however.
    The Multiboxers don't even make up for half of the numbers BOTS do though but that's another topic.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873

no one cares if you agree with it or not. get use to it, don't pvp, or find a server that doesn't allow boxing.

6. There is literally no difference between Botting and having 40 characters behind you doing exactly as you do...

Basically the same thing. Seeing people getting banned for 'Disruptive Play' and 'BOTTING' is a joke when you see people with 40 characters troll into SW and kill all the merchants that are useful... bit Hypicritcal

7. Hey BeefPatty17, look at the Forum Rules

#15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses.