1. Is this legal?

pretty new to this server. me and my friends reached 70 and are doing dailies to collect gold. this guy sat here all day the last week, will never leave, making it impossible to complete my dalies.

I know camping is allowed, but is this zone disruption when no one can complete these quest

https://i.ibb.co/VN7mnqg/Camping.png

2. Just skip those quest, hes there all day

3. I see him there, just skip he will eventually one day maybe get bored (hopefully) :P

4. But is that just one player?

5. Its against the rules to complain about us. Were allowed to camp you as long as we like and if you don't like it too bad.

6. Its against the rules to complain about us. Were allowed to camp you as long as we like and if you don't like it too bad.
    Can you leave already or is that someone else, I want to finish my quest.

7. Can you leave already or is that someone else, I want to finish my quest.
    Not me, but I still see him there, hes only there during prime time tho

8. Dudes ... why are you guys saying i'm allways there on QD ? cant you check the names ? I logged a bunch of chars bcs some ****** ally wanted to play smart and disturb my peacefull multiboxislesdailies !
    Also i didnt sit the whole day, it was from 5pm to 7 big max.
    And last time i logged it was against the ******ed warlock multiboxer in orgrimar. So if you guys are getting annoyed its not my team.

9. This is getting ridiculous, is Boxing allowed on Lord server?

10. This is getting ridiculous, is Boxing allowed on Lord server?
    Yes it is, it will always be allowed.

11. Yes it is, it will always be allowed.
    I believe Multi-boxing and camping is allowed. Stopping an entire zone from completing a few daily quest for hours/days could be zone disruption tho

My plan: just wait until night then do those quest once he logs off

12. assuming he is camping the hub, have you tried waiting until he gets engaged in combat, then ressurect and turn in quest...like normal people do?

13. was going to make a tread to complain about the boxer, and saw one is ready made. anyone know when this boxer leaves the area?

14. Left the server, but you can try at night time