1. I've recently been leveling a few toons horde-side, And though my time on horde accounts for probably 2% of total time played, I've already been griefed more times than I have playing Ally. Anecdotal, yet still quite profound if you ask me.

You go to quest at Hillsbrad > camped by skulls
    Go to quest at Booty bay > camped by 80's
    Go to STV > camped by packs of 80's

I haven't actually found a questing area where this doesn't happen, And so I just stay in cities and use the RDF to level. I thought it was bad from an Alliance perspective, but playing Horde makes you realize just how bad it is.
    You're awful at the game then. I find people who can't find leveling locations are probably one of the worst players on this server. This is the most basic thing that people have already made guides for, and add ons for. I find it seriously lazy to give up, when the answer is so simple.

2. This is exactly why i made a pvp character. I was mainly only pve player a while ago but then i got very tired on being constanlty ganked by ally scum when i leveled my alts. So then i decided its payback time. So i started gearing my unholy dk with pvp gear. And now after a many bg`s, wg quests, VoA´s, a little arena playing later i got my uh dk to 5,9k pvp gear with 1139 resilience. And whenever i level a new alt ill take that dk with me in the area im questing and if im being attacked i kill every ally on the area i see after that. And it doesnt stop there i do daily these flights over northrend and hunt every ally down i see. :) You got this coming to you. Your angry horde char whispers is just more amusing to me. Time to stop ally reign on pvp in icecrown and fight back ! FOR THE HORDE !!

3. And btw fellow horde players: If you get ganked by a higher lvl ally while questing or by higher geared while farming. Feel free to /w "Hordakki" in-game. Ill try to come help if im online and not busy doing a raid or such.
    Edited: October 17, 2019

4. Hope you all realise this is the dumbest **** people can come up with, its like when 1 sides getting stomped in a bg, pleb will say "we always lose ffs why does x faction suck" literally as the guys typing it, someone else in another bg is saying the opposite that their faction sucks, you win some you lose some nothing else too it.
    Ally gank moar waaaa so i gank for 3 hours in retaliation, ****ing newsflash your the reason people are ganking, BECAUSE YOU are ganking its a never ending cycle of timewasting.

5. Ally gank moar waaaa so i gank for 3 hours in retaliation
    yes but as OP quoted.

Go to hellfire peninsula and visit honor hold. The place is clean as a whistle. Go to Thrallmar however and you'll find the streets literally pathed with the bones of hundreds of slain horde players.
    Alliance ganks much more player in comparison, which can be proved quite easy.

6. Hordes grief lowbies without fail and without rest all the time. May the alliance continue to harass you hordies as hard as possible until the end of time itself.
    Edited: October 17, 2019 Reason: grammar

7. well technically the only intelligent creatures on azeroth were trolls which some transformed into elves (night elves and then high elves) both humans and dwarves are also considered "aliens" since they were titan forged affected with the curse of flesh.. so azeroth is kinda home to the both factions but outland was originally orcs home untill the draenei decided to hide there from the burning legion which again... pulled them to outland and corrupted the orcs so you're the invader not us
    Draenor wasn't orc home either. Orcs are to Draenor about the same as humans are to Azeroth.
    They are the descendants of a titan construct made to battle a giant plant.

If you think about it, Horde has 4 native races to Azeroth - Trolls, Taurens, Goblins and Blood Elves, while alliance has only 1 - Night Elves (or 2 if u count high elves, but they are not playable race).
    Edited: October 17, 2019

First ... 234