1. FACT: Alliance are the more toxic faction

There's no point in disputing, it's just simply a fact. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Alliance get together in BANDS and strafe through low level zones, annihilating all horde and killing all quest givers so they can't level up.

Need a comparison?

Go to hellfire peninsula and visit honor hold. The place is clean as a whistle. Go to Thrallmar however and you'll find the streets literally pathed with the bones of hundreds of slain horde players.

As this post is being written, there is a group of SIX alliance guildies sitting at Nesingwary Base Camp in sholazar, doing nothing but sitting ontop of the tents, exterminating any player that arrives. I logged in today at 10:00 am trying to quest in sholazar and they were there so I decided to check back in later. Here I am at 8:00 pm, and they are STILL THERE, piling up a mountain of corpses.

I'm not saying that horde don't grief, gank, or raid alliance cities. I am aware of this. What the horde does not do however, is do this daily AROUND THE CLOCK.

The alliance raid orgrimmar DAILY. Seeing dead auctioneers in Org is no random occurrence, it's just something the horde has to get used to.

So what caused this infestation of toxic alliance maggots? Simple. Human racial. Free PvP trinket. Anyone interesting in competitive pvp obviously goes alliance. As experience has shown, the best players happen to be the most toxic and the best players all went alliance.

2. the bones of hundreds of slain horde players.
    You invaded our planet, what do you expect, love and acceptance ?

3. Uhh.. Our AH also get daily raids, not to mention the gryphon master in SW. Just this week we've had a multiboxing dude hold the AH hostage for like 6 hours straight.

As for PVP racials, lmao. Orcs get CC immunity, Taurens get an AOE stun and Undead get a similar "pvp trinket" ability. Stop your whining.

4. You invaded our planet, what do you expect, love and acceptance ?
    well technically the only intelligent creatures on azeroth were trolls which some transformed into elves (night elves and then high elves) both humans and dwarves are also considered "aliens" since they were titan forged affected with the curse of flesh.. so azeroth is kinda home to the both factions but outland was originally orcs home untill the draenei decided to hide there from the burning legion which again... pulled them to outland and corrupted the orcs so you're the invader not us

5. You invaded our planet, what do you expect, love and acceptance ?
    In addtion to the above post;
    Tell that to the space goats.

6. Blizzard did a fun research long time ago about the general age difference between Alliance and Horde, but it was removed forever because of the massive backlash it got.
    Theere has been other researches later that showed that men tended to roll more Horde while women leaned more towards Alliance.
    Belive it or not.
    Edited: August 4, 2019

7. I agree with the topic starter. I also play alliance, and yes, I allow toxic players to be killed by Horde. I find it amusing that a person is allowed to call me names and expect help because we're from the same faction.

8. I just keep respawning and trying to fight them all by myself, killed me like 100 times so far, but I won't give up, I might not have brains, but I have all the guts in the world.

9. While im reading this rogue came and killed ogrimmar auction house NPC ;D

& bankers ;/

10. While im reading this rogue came and killed ogrimmar auction house NPC ;D

& bankers ;/
    And your Multiboxer was killing Ah, Bankers and even King for 6-7 hours last night. F

11. I think Tauren were also present before the Alliance races so you are all illegals except for Taurens and Trolls XD.

Anyway world pvp is a lot of fun, yesterday on stranglethorn vale while leveling I think I died 100 times and I killed many horde players in return. I have to say that most level 80 horde players were ignoring low levels. On the other hand the Alliance village in the north was raided a couple of times by the horde but that's the way it is and I think it is fine. There are safer zones and non pvp servers if you like that kind of gameplay.
    Those who bring their level 80 to get revenge on low levels are kinda pathetic tho.

12. And your Multiboxer was killing Ah, Bankers and even King for 6-7 hours last night. F
    Mboxing is abomination of normal gameplay. One guy, one man army destroy gameplay for hundreds.

13. Call toxic anything that you dislike over false facts, allies are not complete devils and hordies arent complete angels.

14. I was killing Horde players trying to finish TOC dailys in icecrown all morning, am i toxic for doing that? Cus i tell ya i had a lots of fun doing so :D

15. Blizzard did a fun research long time ago about the general age difference between Alliance and Horde, but it was removed forever because of the massive backlash it got.
    Theere has been other researches later that showed that men tended to roll more Horde while women leaned more towards Alliance.
    Belive it or not.
    Citation needed.

123 ... Last