1. Is there any punishment to players queueing as a role but refusing to play it?

Just queue a RDFH where the "healer" queued as healer but he wasn't healing, he was in fact playing as DPS spec! And refused to heal the entire dungeon. Then you will say "just kick him" well, I would if wasn't for the fact that the healer was actually premade with 2 more friends which of course would refuse to kick him if I started the vote.

So what happened? They got mad because I pointed out that their healer wasn't a healer at all, and then found an excuse to kick me after the second boss.

So now I lost a whole dungeon because a premade group made of 100% toxic players carrying their noob friend queueing as a role he wouldn't be performing thus losing loot and emblems and the dungeon for that day.

So, is there any kinda of rule to punish such abuse? Cuz it was literally an abuse. A premade group having the power to kick anyone who disagrees with them after you pointing out what was IN FACT wrong.

2. I think this qualifies as disrupting gameplay. You should have done screens and make a report ingame.

3. Screenshot everything is warmanes new motto.
    Short answer yes it's bannable.
    Edited: August 4, 2019

4. The question when deciding if a ban should take place is: did you feel upset about what happened? If the answer is yes, then the user will be banned for disrupting gameplay.

5. Screenshot everything is warmanes new motto.
    It's a small thing to do to get these people banned. I'm glad Warmane is taking measures to clean them up.

I personally reported over 5 ninjas so far, and a few disruptors.

6. If he didn't heal at all, causing players to die, then I'd report him myself.
    If he still kept group alive while dpsing, I wouldn't bother with report. It's more of benefit at that point.

I think I've done this few times myself. Queue as healer on boomy/shadow, dps and heal others at same time. Makes the run bit quicker. Mind you, there weren't some low GS plebs incapable of doing it properly. If it seems like the group is lower and needs more healing, then I just swap spec to heal and gg.
    I wouldn't recommend doing what I've done, unless you truly know what you're doing, and you are completely sure you can handle it.

7. People are ignorant, I qued as healer and since it was gundrak I stayed on cat spec. Tank refused to tank and we wiped, all blames were on me after. And we were actually at the end of the dungeon where there were 3 trolls riding 3 kodos just before the boss. Even it was tank' fault that 2 players spammed kick him kick him kick him and I ve left and got deserter buff.

I think your kick was well deserved.

8. This is BS.
    If we're talking about dungeons: holy paladins can tank, feral druids can heal, discipline priests can dps and blood dks can solo, it doesn't matter that your spec isn't the best for your chosen role because hc dungeons are the easiest kind of content in 3.3.5. That fact that you were kicked after the second boss means they were doing just fine, and since you were being so annoying and toxic they kicked you, no surprise there. I recomend you respect your fellow players abit more or you won't last much longer in this community. I also recomend that you don't send a ticket to the GMs you will only be wasting their precious time.

9. I recomend you respect your fellow players abit more or you won't last much longer in this community.
    If a player chooses healer as role but refuses to heal and when he and his two mates are abusing the dungeon kick tool to remove everybody from the party who complains about that then these 3 players are actually the one who are toxic and show no respect to their fellow players.

10. I am confused by this story. It seems like you was killing bosses just fine like that, why you care what spec other people play? Many players are way too overgeared for RDF and can do just fine healing/tanking on DPS spec. I have done this myself countless times on my Ret paladin, just buff with RF and tank as ret.

As for kicking you, well its democracy at the end of the day, if 3/4 people want you gone, you are gone. And no there is no penalty for people wanting you out of the group.
    Edited: August 9, 2019

11. There is a punishment if someone doesn't want to do rdf or spams ''please kick me''. If you screenshot that and report > he will in most cases get banned unless he exits and doesn't type anything. It's basically > screenshots do everything here.

12. Just queue a RDFH where the "healer" queued as healer but he wasn't healing, he was in fact playing as DPS spec! And refused to heal the entire dungeon. Then you will say "just kick him" well, I would if wasn't for the fact that the healer was actually premade with 2 more friends which of course would refuse to kick him if I started the vote.

So what happened? They got mad because I pointed out that their healer wasn't a healer at all, and then found an excuse to kick me after the second boss.

So now I lost a whole dungeon because a premade group made of 100% toxic players carrying their noob friend queueing as a role he wouldn't be performing thus losing loot and emblems and the dungeon for that day.

So, is there any kinda of rule to punish such abuse? Cuz it was literally an abuse. A premade group having the power to kick anyone who disagrees with them after you pointing out what was IN FACT wrong.
    I am sorry, but you're just an ***** if you really think that you were in the right in that story. Why do you even care about what specc someone plays as long as it works?

13. I would have just kept quiet about it, then wait for everyone to wipe because of bad heals. Then say something like, " Well, if the damn healer was only in heal spec, that wouldn't happen." Some people are geared to be in dps spec and still tank and heal alright, like I can tank HC dungeons with my ret paladin if I have to as long as the healer is really good.

14. Lmao, some people in this community are hilarious. People here are in fact defending someone who QUEUE AS HEALER and wasn't healing at all, but DPSing. The guy choose the healer spec to skip the long queue wait time of DPSers.

We in fact did wipe 2 times in the beginning because the healer was dpsing instead of actually healing. One of the two guys left because they knew what was going on, I stayed because as a dps i know how long a queue can be so I didn't want to get a desert debuff because some braindead player AND having to wait a very long time to get another dungeon after the debuff.

So to sum this up. Druid who can queue as all 3 specs (but was in fact geared for dps only) entered as a healer with 2 friends, didn't heal, we wiped, we had trouble with even the easiest boss, I complained, he and his friends got salty, and kicked me. Lost dungeon, lost emblems, one less Heroic for me that day. Good thing i'm already at the 5k gs threshold and now can do ICC with the guild.

15. Lmao, some people in this community are hilarious. People here are in fact defending someone who QUEUE AS HEALER and wasn't healing at all, but DPSing. The guy choose the healer spec to skip the long queue wait time of DPSers.

We in fact did wipe 2 times in the beginning because the healer was dpsing instead of actually healing. One of the two guys left because they knew what was going on, I stayed because as a dps i know how long a queue can be so I didn't want to get a desert debuff because some braindead player AND having to wait a very long time to get another dungeon after the debuff.

So to sum this up. Druid who can queue as all 3 specs (but was in fact geared for dps only) entered as a healer with 2 friends, didn't heal, we wiped, we had trouble with even the easiest boss, I complained, he and his friends got salty, and kicked me. Lost dungeon, lost emblems, one less Heroic for me that day. Good thing i'm already at the 5k gs threshold and now can do ICC with the guild.
    In conclusion to my theory, druids are most toxic players I ever met. Even hunters were actually quite friendly while all druids I have met were toxic and immature people. Only 1 druid was a good friend, rest 100+ were a joke and toxic bags.

1. They steal your loot, they are healer in icc > they roll for dps item saying: ''for my other spec'' neverinding your own need for it... Plays boomkin > needs on healer and dps as he says ''he is triple spec''.
    2. You are tank in dungeon/raid, suddenly druid comes to tank with you instead of dps-ing and he steals your taunt most of the times.

I really have negative attitude against druids.

But for your discussion, yes, if someone queued for healer and was dps > screenshot him > report and that's done.