1. Ninja looting report declined

Hello, recently I had my ninja looting report declined. I reported a pug raid leader for giving arp/haste leather belt from PP on ICC25 to retribution paladin (who should not have been allowed to roll MS on it), despite me combat rogue rolling for it and needing it. In my report I included screenshots of leader's global messege saying nothing will be reserved, full raid composition, all rolls for the item (which the paladin won) and the leader confirming he gave the belt to the paladin. My report was dismissed due to lack of evidence. What other evidence should have I included? Since most of the pug raids uses the looting system where the leader takes all the items for himself and trades them at the end, how can you report ninja looting when the item trade is not displayed in any log and you can't prove who actually recieved the item or if the leader traded it at all?

2. you'd need a screenshot of you asking why you didn't win, and the raid leaders reply saying it was going to someone else. without proof of where the item went you have 0 proof of the ninja actually taking place.

3. Being leather item doesn't mean it's exclusive to rogues and druids. A lot of melee DPS classes used some shape or form agility items.

Here's one BiS set for Retri Paladin:

Taken from WotLK [Guide] Retribution PvE 3.3.5a
    Edited: August 4, 2019