1. I take back what I said... It's virtually impossible to join a guild as well, when everyone goes autistic and just look to recruit people over 5.9k GS
    Are you on Lordaeron? I've had 0 gear-related problems joining a guild.

2. this is my exact issue, i've been really considering quitting because it's literally impossible to get into any raids at 5k gs and i can't increase it any further

3. this is my exact issue, i've been really considering quitting because it's literally impossible to get into any raids at 5k gs and i can't increase it any further
    If you have learned all the stuff about your spec and all the relevant raid boss mechanics... how can you have a problem? Every guild out there is looking for players who can read(tactics, mechanics, spec guides), gear doesnt matter, you will get your gear, it's just a sub-product of it all.

Pugs just assume you will go in raid and wait for boss to magically die, not knowing wtf is going on, so they ask 7k gs.

4. Lately I've been having issues getting into icc raids with 5.8k gs as people raised gs requirement to over 6k. It's getting ridiculous.

5. Lately I've been having issues getting into icc raids with 5.8k gs as people raised gs requirement to over 6k. It's getting ridiculous.
    Oddly enough, I have no issues with my 5.7k hunter alt. Having an achievement means a lot, get a guild and get the LK kill achievement. Being 5.8k means nothing to me if it's wrong gear or you only have first quarter achievement.

6. That's why people you should join guilds that require 5k miniumum, doing alt runs and so on. Pugs are purely cancer with their gs requirement. Like toc25n for 5.8k i've seen and such bull****. When I wanted to make toc25n as pug, people told me 5k gs was too ''low'', i need to make 5400 or people won't come. Like seriously they didn't come because I required so low.

You either farm dungeons/buy epic items from AH to boost your gs, or just join damn guilds.

7. It is really ridiculous to be honest. I have played on this server since 2011 and its gotten progressively worse. As a 6.6k gs hunter i will purposely host icc's with a gearscore requirement of 4.8k gs. But the only reason i do that is because my macros and addons are pretty helpful when it comes to explaining tactics.

Main point is if you require 6.2k gs for an icc normal 25 or 10 it explains alot about what kind of leader you are. Lazy and no brain.

Especially when it comes to ToC's its truly ignorant to require anything over 5.3k gs. The gearscore for that should always be 4.5k.
    Edited: August 21, 2020

8. I'm geared for it, but thank you very much for the grade A feedback :o)
    thats a sorry excuse to make a guild and lead your own raid

9. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...iever/download

The following addon allows you to fake achievements by simply linking them in game, no need to thank me bro :-P

First 12