1. Ridiculous raid requirements

What's with raid leaders and their ridiculous requirements to join? 6.2k GS requirement, multiple achievements. How're you supposed to have a gearscore that high, if you can never join the raids to get the gear in the first place..

2. What's with raid leaders and their ridiculous requirements to join? 6.2k GS requirement, multiple achievements. How're you supposed to have a gearscore that high, if you can never join the raids to get the gear in the first place..
    Stop looking at 25 HC runs when you're not achieved nor geared enough for them.
    Look for lower GS requiring runs. I've seen plenty 5.4K 25N runs (ToC and ICC). If you don't have ICC achievement, link your ToC one, it could be enough.

3. Stop looking at 25 HC runs when you're not achieved nor geared enough for them.
    Look for lower GS requiring runs. I've seen plenty 5.4K 25N runs (ToC and ICC). If you don't have ICC achievement, link your ToC one, it could be enough.
    I'm geared for it, but thank you very much for the grade A feedback :o)

4. join a guild or lead your own raids.

5. It's because there's still too many people who don't know boss' mechanics.

To answer you second question: 6.2k GS seems like a bane or lod requirement. So how do you get there? Doing 25nm, buying EoF gear and/or joining a guild.

6. In my experience so far in game, most people think you need 6k plus gear score to run PoS HC. Its because they didn't start pulling above 3k dps until they got 6k gs. Because they don't know how to spec/don't know their classes. So majority of the people here also don't know any of the fights... Its pretty toxic and usually when someone wants me to link acheivements for **** tier dungeons I just insta add them to my ignore list. Usually they don't know how to raid, don't know fights, don't know ****. They ask for high gearscore because they need it so they don't have to worry about mechanics and can just afk spamming their abilities pulling 3k dps with 6.8 gear scores. Community is toxic just find a guild that isn't full of trash. EZPZ

7. Play on lordaeron, get out of that ****hole called icecrown

8. That is because people are tired of noobs who still don't know how to do marrowgar 10 on heroic and other serious stuff. They require high gear score and achievement as it will show that you needed some skills to actually get that gear. But on the bad side, a lot of people have bought gear here and I quite don't understand how someone has heroic weapons, tier 10 4t and still wipes on gunship 25 for 6th time. I actually was in a raid where people didn't know gunship tactics AT ALL.
    Then there is achievment fake addon that will show you did ICC but actually never did. So beware of those scams.

There are few icc alt runs or runs that are only first 4 bosses or 6 and are quite OK. But as already mentioned find a guild or learn tactics and be ready.

9. I agree, its a joke the requirements people put up, 5.6k gs + achieve for ICC10n fresh run, reads to me, only apply if you have already completed this raid and attained all possible gear from it. People just wanting an easy run and forgetting that they once were below 6k gs and needed to actually gear in the raid they were joining.

10. It is because PuG runs lack any sense of coordination, either because people don't know that well their classes (and that's ok, dedication and repetition guide to enhacement) or not knowing boss mechanics or even raid leaders doing a terrible Leadership and teamwork even with voicecoms (again, that's ok, this is a skill that needs practice, I've lead just a single raid my entire life... and it was a cluster****, the opposite to my brother's runs)
    So how do they solve this problem? asking for more GS, which will lead to a better dps or even more experienced players, so they can wipe on plagueworks instead of DBR, because PuG runs are doomed to failure. You need a reliable core of players able to control most situations.
    So yes, that means:
    Join a guild.
    Most guild runs have normal requirements.
    Most guild leaders are willing to teach new players.
    Most guilds will help you get better GS if you show dedication.
    Most guilds are quite flexible when recruiting.

11. I agree, its a joke the requirements people put up, 5.6k gs + achieve for ICC10n fresh run, reads to me, only apply if you have already completed this raid and attained all possible gear from it. People just wanting an easy run and forgetting that they once were below 6k gs and needed to actually gear in the raid they were joining.

I get where you're coming from but with 25 people ICC, they want to make sure that they can get players dedicated to running the whole run with the lease wipes. The recruiter can only take your word but with what he can see he'll be more accepting. It sucks but that how a lot of people roll in ICC.

I would start a IIC25 PUG with a friend and make your own requirements, did that the other night and surprisingly we got farther than expected for pug.
    I hope this helps and I feel your pain. I'd also recommend guilds, they may have strict rules but some have learning runs which either ways get you the frost emblems and a group that you can clear raids quicker with.

12. Yeah, I've experienced the same bs a couple of days ago.

So I play as a kitty druid with a gs of 5.8k and I was looking forward to joining an rs 10 nm group. I don't have any achievements from that instance atm, but I've watched a lot of videos and read a lot of guides, so I thought, that I would at least qualify for a plain normal 10-man raid. Unfortunately for me, people were very obsessed with those shiny achievements and didn't give me a chance to explain to them what I know in terms of tactics. It kinda puzzles me, that people aren't lenient to newbies. The mechanics of the three mini bosses and Halion aren't anywhere near as difficult to understand in comparison to an icc raid. Sure, there has to be coordination between the players, but this can be achieved by a quick explanation before the encounter begins. It's not hard to divide players into two groups (melee+ranged) and to tell them to avoid flames, beams and to gtfo from the raid, when they have a debuff, which needs to be dispelled.

13. If you join a ICC or RS pug and they don't inspect your gear, bad sign. Also, if you join lower raids pugs you can make contacts (like talking to the tank, the leader or whatever) and have a chance later.
    To be honest, in Lordaeron I've done this several times. I have people added because after doing a raid we thought it'd be nice to raid again the next week.

14. It is because PuG runs lack any sense of coordination, either because people don't know that well their classes (and that's ok, dedication and repetition guide to enhacement) or not knowing boss mechanics or even raid leaders doing a terrible Leadership and teamwork even with voicecoms (again, that's ok, this is a skill that needs practice, I've lead just a single raid my entire life... and it was a cluster****, the opposite to my brother's runs)
    So how do they solve this problem? asking for more GS, which will lead to a better dps or even more experienced players, so they can wipe on plagueworks instead of DBR, because PuG runs are doomed to failure. You need a reliable core of players able to control most situations.
    So yes, that means:
    Join a guild.
    Most guild runs have normal requirements.
    Most guild leaders are willing to teach new players.
    Most guilds will help you get better GS if you show dedication.
    Most guilds are quite flexible when recruiting.
    I take back what I said... It's virtually impossible to join a guild as well, when everyone goes autistic and just look to recruit people over 5.9k GS

12 Last