1. Any fast way to create multiple gmail addresses?

Account creation doesn't seem to allow the same email for several accounts. How do you create multiple gmail accounts easily? I don't wanna hand out phone number.

2. Different browsers, different hardware, different IP, tho all these tricks might still not yield enough accounts.

Edit:
    I used 5 different devices to make my accounts and still had to use number at some point, wich I don't really regret right now.
    Edited: August 5, 2019

3. Not sure you need multiple gmail accounts. You can probably use gmail auto aliases. If your email is
    [email protected]
    you actually recieve emails on the same box from:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Unless they check this server-side.
    So you can use all those aliases to create different accounts

4. They check for both of those variations. So gotta do many gmail accounts I suppose. I gotta find a few different devices then.

5. With 1 phone number you can make unlimited gmail accounts by using this version of account creation:

1. open in browser: accounts.google.com/SignUpMobile
    2. write link in browser from sms you received.
    3. finish making account.
    4. clear cookies.
    Start again from 1 and do as many accounts as needed, no limit.

I used this around a year or so ago, worked fine then. I assume it still works.
    Edited: August 6, 2019

6. Yeah I was able to create them. I removed the phone number from account settings once the gmail account was created.

7. kinda sucks that you can only make so few
    Edited: September 27, 2019 Reason: reasons

8. The google restriction is pretty bad. Would be much better if they allowed yahoo accounts or mail accounts too or just allow us to use the dots and + signs.

9. So i noticed after a few days, you can make more emails the normal way on the web just creating an account without a phone number.

A few things tho:

1) Make sure you type your information slowly, it seems to make a difference acting like a slow human making an account rather than blazing through it
    2) While creating an account, add an backup email, it seems to allow you to make more accounts each time, for each backup email, I'm making sure its another account
    3) Make sure your doing all of this in incongito mode, this seems to make cookies and such not interfear, so the only info google has on you is your IP
    4) If you can't add anymore, make more in Inongito mode on other web browsers, it seems to bypass the limit
    5) Didn't test this yet, but going to try resetting IP and restoring my computer back in time

10. following thread, i want to create 100 accounts. really sucks they require gmail to log in. gmail/google is terrible, the amount of spying they do on people, stealing stuff you create. when i went to school for IT, almost all the instructors literally said "never use gmail" because they are notorious for looking at your emails and even stealing code you send to other people on there. far as i know, msn (hotmail, live, etc), doesn't have that same issue as with gmail, yahoo, as far as my instructors were concerned, said they were fine too. they recommended using msn though.
    that being said, really wish warmane would just let us use any email to create a login. not sure why gmail is required. going to try to clear cookies and remove phone number from all the accounts i made and see if i can get past the limitation. i originally thought it was an ip issue (meaning gmail detected the accounts coming from the same ip so required a phone number.) i used a vpn and changed my ip, still required a phone number when creating accounts, so wasn't that.
    Edit: tried clearing cache, running vpn just in case, deleted phone numbers from each gmail, still won't let me create new ones. literally stuck on the amount of gmails i can run
    Edited: September 12, 2019