1. Getting back to Warmane! Need a help!

Hello dear warmane! I Need a help guys. Basicaly its about my Character and my Acc.

Havent been active now for a long time,and now i wanted to play WoW again. So i decided to come back to Lordareon. Been playing Tbc time to time but not that often!

Got a Character lvl 80 on Lordareon / Horde / Warrior / Orc / Armory / http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

But when i wanted to log in it said #Something# that i just cannot. I quess it due to no acitivity , maybe in meantime happened some changes or a clean up.
    But as it stand Charcater is not deleted or anything.

So i was wondering how i can retrive my Character and Acc!? Remembered my Username, since i got it in my files on PC. But when i wanted to reset my Password it asked for email. And the Email i had like 5,6 years ago is lost and forggoten! What can i do by that matter now ?

Got all the profe about that charater i said , having tons of screenshots,back when the lodareon was opened , being lvl 1 , etc. Basicaly , all the proggresion got on a Screenshots,back when server were relising , classic/tbc/wotlk slowly...

Please Warmane , there is alot of memories connected , give me some way what should i do , and how you can help me about this.

Thank you alot in advance! Cheers! :)

2. I think your best bet is to find the old Email, and try to reset password. Good luck tho

3. I think your best bet is to find the old Email, and try to reset password. Good luck tho
    Is there a way just to see Email i used somewhere ?