1. Borean Tundra Lag

when im in borean tundra my game lags like a dying horse. and its not my pc nor my client

2. Yeah that happens to everyone, including my friend who have rtx 2080 and lastest processor,etc. It lags for me, it lags for everyone. Why? I have no idea...

3. I experienced this fps lag/screen freeze at these mobs on borean and in dragonblight at village https://www.wowhead.com/npc=25582/scourged-flamespitter
    These mobs doing fps lag for me idk why ....

4. This might be a "bugged mob" problem.
    Sometimes a mob spawn with a hitbox the size of a planet, and causing fps problems to everyone near.
    It can happen everywhere, including dungeons, and I found out that if a priest use [Mind Vision] on the bugged mob (to find where he is) everyone near the bugged mob get their wow client to crash.

5. This might be a "bugged mob" problem.
    Sometimes a mob spawn with a hitbox the size of a planet, and causing fps problems to everyone near.
    It can happen everywhere, including dungeons, and I found out that if a priest use [Mind Vision] on the bugged mob (to find where he is) everyone near the bugged mob get their wow client to crash.
    Yeah I experienced that thing... Entering some dungeons did trigger a mob that is underground and has a huge hitbox. If you have his icon too much on your screen > the game will almost always crash afterwards.

6. I've experienced this three times:
    1) In Dun Morog, Kharanos. Next to the hunter instructor, a rat had its hitbox massively increased. I usually have like 150fps there and I got it to 20~ while being unable to select anything else.
    2) In Howling Fjord, near some ice.
    3) Somewhere in Borean Tundra, south part.

7. The thing is, since this bug happens randomly I don't think there is a way to reproduce it, therefore I don't think it will ever be fixed.

8. I just experienced this in the outskirts of Auberdine. A massive hitbox of a deer.

EDIT:
    I created a report in the bugtracker, feel free to add info there: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/82548
    Edited: August 9, 2019

9. Borean tundra in the red soil with moths my game freeze every time. I already download the client again, delete cache, no custom patchs... and still the same. Also, others places like zuldrak appear to have the same problem. Another weird bug is invisible players (i don't have the wod models and I saw other ppl with the same problem too).