1. Changelog August

Hello,

It came to my attencion that after the changelog atleast 3 dungeons that you say would be open and scripted are actually closed...

Is the changelog relly implemented???

Best Regards

2. i believe the changes take affect after the next server restart.

3. Hello,

It came to my attencion that after the changelog atleast 3 dungeons that you say would be open and scripted are actually closed...

Best Regards
    You should try what was mentioned in the long awaited Changelog after the next server restart. You can make any time a list of bugs to report them at the Bugtracker... :)

4. Some thing from the previous changelog was only applied earlier this year so some things might take a while. I'm still waiting for them to open the BT scenario to complete the greenfire quest.

5. Just did my 2nd dungeon and bosses just auto attack none of their spells are used so can't get the achievements. What Q/A was done for these ports if any?

6. I am a bit confused. There were some fixes and other things that had already been in effect several months ago, why was it listed here has if it had been resolved?
    I remember when Blackrock Spire first opened, that was the day I got the Blackblade of Sharam after nearly 52 runs, it wasn’t easy because the boss sometimes bug-out if you hit him too hard. The blade worked, but it only summoned Sharam to fight for you and his base level was 85 with 122k-200k HP, and all he does is low damage. You can spawn him an X number of times but proc is low. 3 months after I got the sword, warmane disabled it, and I know I was the only guy on the realm who had the sword because back then Horde/Ally players were talking about me having that sorry, even dubbed me Warrior of Sharam. Every time the sword procs, it will say “You cannot cast this spell” or something like that.
    Warmane continues me is many months after this, why now was it mentioned that this sword has been disabled when that could have been said a long time ago?
    It prompts question, well to me, that if anything else is like this (fixed, disabled, etc. in the past, only mentioned now as if it was just done)?
    Don’t want to be random about all this, but as someone who literally went on a midnight run or two for this sword, makes me, and I am sure others, concerned about what is on the changelog that was taken care of a long time ago.

Figured that I point this out because I was expecting a bit more.

7. I am a bit confused. There were some fixes and other things that had already been in effect several months ago, why was it listed here has if it had been resolved?
    I remember when Blackrock Spire first opened, that was the day I got the Blackblade of Sharam after nearly 52 runs, it wasn’t easy because the boss sometimes bug-out if you hit him too hard. The blade worked, but it only summoned Sharam to fight for you and his base level was 85 with 122k-200k HP, and all he does is low damage. You can spawn him an X number of times but proc is low. 3 months after I got the sword, warmane disabled it, and I know I was the only guy on the realm who had the sword because back then Horde/Ally players were talking about me having that sorry, even dubbed me Warrior of Sharam. Every time the sword procs, it will say “You cannot cast this spell” or something like that.
    Warmane continues me is many months after this, why now was it mentioned that this sword has been disabled when that could have been said a long time ago?
    It prompts question, well to me, that if anything else is like this (fixed, disabled, etc. in the past, only mentioned now as if it was just done)?
    Don’t want to be random about all this, but as someone who literally went on a midnight run or two for this sword, makes me, and I am sure others, concerned about what is on the changelog that was taken care of a long time ago.

Figured that I point this out because I was expecting a bit more.
    Instead of this nonsense, why don't you write a list about what works after you have been waiting 11 month for the Changelog?

Complaining or whining means nothing and won't change anything. You should apprechiate what the last developer worked for, on the Frostwolf realm.

All effort is an effort, if it makes something greater.
    Edited: August 9, 2019

8. Instead of this nonsense, why don't you write a list about what works after you have been waiting 11 month for the Changelog?

Complaining or whining means nothing and won't change anything. You should apprechiate what the last developer worked for, on the Frostwolf realm.

All effort is an effort, if it makes something greater.
    It isn't nonsense because this was pointed many times before, and many of us has been watching every since the whole situation that happen on quel'danas a while back. I bring up the Sharam sword because if something was legitimate dealt with a long time ago, why was it now brought up as a recent fix - nothing more.

I had been writing and reporting about what actually works and what doesn't work, however, there are always people who go around what was reported, and other things if fixed, something else gets messed up, so it is more or less of a hit or miss kinda thing when it comes to fixes on Frostwolf.

I do appreciate what Frostwolf devs have done, the only issue is these fixes that had already been fixed a while back, only to be recently mentioned as a fix, pointing this out is something minor, nothing more.

Yes, effort is always key, however, a little bit too late. Some of us who've are technically vets here know whats going on bravh.

Aside from that, there is an item opposite from the sword I mentioned that is deemed buggy to the point it can cause issues to other players, regarding that, the same situation with the sharam sword - was released, changed altered the item usable.

9. Hello,

Best Regards
    Sunwell must've had it's 5th or 6th close lol. I would have to check it out, as is with several other dungeons I know that had a revolving door :p

10. I am a bit confused. There were some fixes and other things that had already been in effect several months ago, why was it listed here has if it had been resolved?
    Changelog doesn't mean "we have just fixed all of this". It's instead a summary of everything that has been fixed these last months.

11. Changelog = past, like what was done before.
    Devlog tells you what they might work currently and work in the nearby future.

12. Changelog doesn't mean "we have just fixed all of this". It's instead a summary of everything that has been fixed these last months.
    Alright thanks. But as always when there is change, something else gets broken. I will continue to keep eyes open. For there has been a changed that rendered something else that is deem a danger to pvp players, for originally around the time spire was out, or before that, such a bug was non-existent.

Other than that, there were some items that never worked at all and deemed fixed, referring to something else on the last changlog.

13. Some of the instances that are closed might be because they had bugs. For example I was doing slave pens and came across and issue that was crashing the server and I was ported out after 3 crashes and the instance was closed. It wasn't on purpose but I assumie dev saw it was the cause and closed it. I guess these will get fixed and reopened as there was a bug with the first wave of tbc ports a few weeks ago that crashed the server when you took a quest and that is now fixed
    Edited: August 11, 2019