1. Suggestion: No raid ID lockout for Icecrown server

Hi.

I believe that the raid ID lockout system that blizzard implemented back in cataclysm would be a fine addition to the icecrown server. Basically it means that when you get saved on for example ICC 10 nm 6/12, you could join a different raid grp with the same bosses defeated without having to face the consequences of being locked out cause you 2 have different raid IDs. Basically remove raid IDs in order to make raiding more flexible.

I think this will make sure that whenever a player joins a raid group that have failed terribly (like for example not being able to defeat gunship battle), they wouldn't be too worried for the rest of that week as they could still progress if they manage to find a different raid grp with the same raid progression.

This might be difficult to implement, but I think it's definately going to be a good thing.

If you also could implement that players who joins a raid that has already progressed won't get saved until they manage to kill a boss, that would be also great.

What do you guys think?

2. What do you guys think?
    find a guild, i think your idea is impossible for wotlk core

3. I'd guess it's easier to do rather than to have the locks in the first place but it's just pure nonsense.
    Don't join bad run where the leader doesn't speak a word, doesn't have DBM or is a frost mage with crit gems.

This server will never move on from WOTLK, you have all eternity to raid and to finish the raid, even if you don't want a guild, you'll eventually get it with pugs. This would allow more people to just quit halfway cause now, they see the group is not so good, it won't do HC DBS and they'll leave, making you look for another group, waiting around even more than you now would. Or just even join for one boss mid raid, after you've waited 10 minutes to get that last spot, they join, kill a boss and leave.

4. Im not sure but cataclysm didnt had that system.. you had raid ID same like on wotlk.. and you could join other raid only if raid leader continued same ID raid as yours later..
    But i know they implemented cata raids system on wotlk that you cant raid 10/25 norm and 10/25HC separated as it was before..

I played both wotlk cata for years (joined 2011) myself here on molten/warmane.. correct me if im wrong

5. That raid lock system was implemented in wod. It was great indeed but it was annoying also cuz u had to switch ppl all the time.

6. The amount of "wipe = leave" players would increase too much to be sane for the PUGs, which are a loot of people.