Hello Warmanian's, I am an old member of when this was molten. Glad to see it's still kicking and that population is still higher than anywhere else, which is actually why I am here.

I started on Molten, Sargeras Cataclysm to be exact, and it was the best experience of my wow life even though the realm was far from completely scripted. Long story short, this place is home to many memories and created a few friendships for me. I recently have begun attempting to find one of the friends I met back in those days, around 2014. A lot of the archiving of molten during those days was spotty based on the big story that happend, so unfortunately a lot of the history I attempted to look through was overshadowed by the 'moltdown'. Ever since that event, I lost contact with my friend Telman. That was his screen and real name. I have a phone number that is disconnected, so quite a dead lead. As stated before most information regarding molten and even its members is gone or behind many pages of "where did my stuff go" posts.

So I have finally come back to the source after going through reddit, many other pservers forums looking for this exact post worded by the other side, and real life avenues. If anyone could help that would be awesome, because it would also potentially mean Sargeras still lives on in spirit.

In game Names were Exith, Exithed, Telman. My screen name was Iriin.