1. Why is Dungeon Finder so cancer lately?

I'm talking about Icecrown, 8 months ago I used to be able to do all the heroics in a day via Dungeon Finder, now I would love to actually complete 5 without anyone leaving.

People leave after a wipe, some get in and go afk, get kicked and people don't want to wait for a replacement and they kick each other out.

This became so frustrating!

2. More bans is the answer. Bans for AFKing, bans for leaving, bans for kicking, bans for wiping. Only by banning people can we achieve perfection.

3. I agree with you, Shred92.

So I am in Violet Hold right now, this is my second que of today (the first one went bad because the healer went afk before we even started).

Guess what's happening? The healer in this dungeon logged off after 2 trash pulls LMAO.

Now we have to waste the time of 4 players because of 1 guy.

EDIT: We kicked each other's out because they cba trying to wait for another healer to que. I waited 10 mins for this que to pop. I will document the amount of failed RDFs today.
    Edited: August 8, 2019

4. I see. I propose a sensible idea: force players who get into a dungeon to wear a ball and chain which only gets unlocked once the dungeon ends.

5. Ye, I think when you create new account you should be automatically banned out right and can get unbanned only if you are 5k gs.

6. It's a random dungeon finder. Not everyone is a high speed player, some people are very slow, and lazy, and do as little as possible. I was just in a group with a tank that couldn't hold aggro very well, I kept pulling aggro on everything I attack. So the healer told me to stop pulling aggro or he will stop healing me. All I could do with that tank was just not attack, even ToT was not working because of the cool down. The point is , it's random, you can't help who you get grouped with. Not everyone you see in this game is actually good at it.

7. More bans is the answer. Bans for AFKing, bans for leaving, bans for kicking, bans for wiping. Only by banning people can we achieve perfection.
    *Insert straight to jail meme here*

8. Ye, I think when you create new account you should be automatically banned out right and can get unbanned only if you are 5k gs.
    hahah, good one

9. Most of people already have all items and they don't care for those extra 2 frost emblems so they quit rather easily.