1. Herbalism is dead?

Hello everybody. I see that herbs are spawning a less than in past time. Also if I pick up Lichbloom, it gives me not 3, not 2, not 1, but 0 lichbloom, only some crystalized life. (And it spawns right in front of my eyes, so nobody can't loot it before). I think that herbalism is definitely broken, or changed to 1x rules... With this traffic, it is madness to do... Anyone else see it?
    Edited: August 9, 2019

2. 0 lichbloom might mean someone else picked it up before but didn't look the crystallized life.

Herbalism is kind of complicated because of how many people are farming 24/7.

3. I gave up on herbalism months ago.

Herbs disappear instantly after spawn as if a teleport hacker collects them.

Also they respawn rate is x0.01, I expected much more herbs, atm can't make flasks for myself, let alone AH.

4. I gave up on herbalism months ago.

Herbs disappear instantly after spawn as if a teleport hacker collects them.
    That's because of phasing. But that affects only a handful of herbs.

5. The phenomenon of "suddenly disappearing herbs" is probably because you got phased to a different part of the zone. Best example is the node in Wintergrasp right next to the Alliance camp. If you get in range to it, you zone to a different part of Wintergrasp, one where it probably isn't spawned in.

6. I dont have problem with disappearing herbs, I have problem with Spawning speed of them.... It was higher and there was more spawned at the same time. 3 months ago I started to herb, 2 and half of month was everything ok, but last 1 week I can see, that spawn speed and number of spawned herbs is smaller...

7. If I remember correctly, each zone can only have a certain amount of active nodes at a time. And there are certain nodes that are just simply below the ground and inaccessible (probably to bait botters), but occasionally a few of them pile up in that single spot which means less useful nodes can be active. I'm also uncertain of whether the type of Herb plays a role in this "max node per zone" rule. This would mean that if you're in Sholazar and nobody is picking up the millions of Tiger Lilys across the rivers, then you will have comparatively fewer other herbs spawned in the zone.
    And because the respawning node is chosen randomly across a bunch of possible locations in the zone, you may have had the feeling in the beginning that nodes you collected "respawned quicker" because you got lucky and they respawned in the same spot (or somebody else was collecting herbs in a different part of the zone and caused them to respawn there). You can have a node literally respawn within 5 seconds at the same place, or not have any respawn at that specific spot for a whole day, depending on how many active nodes already exist in that zone.

8. Alot less herbs on AH (ally side) and prices for Deadnettle..Goldclover..T.Rose doubled..from 30-40g stack to 70-80g stack last weeks..

9. Protip try farming when the server is empty in the early morning hours and best spot to farm Lichbloom is Wintergrasp if you know the spots and you're lucky in 2-3 hours can have 2-3 stacks of Lichbloom depending on luck of course and how many other people are farming.