1. ic horde doesnt have any right to qq about bis geared ppl

If right now a bunch of 10-15k ppl is raiding orgrimmar and no one is doing anything with exception of very few ppl (3), gear has nothing to do with this. It was lame from me to occupy trade chat for a while, while trying to kill as many as I can while getting 0 whispers. I just hope you people get farmed more in bg s.

2. why should people care about defending org? they get nothing from it aside from a few honor points. bis or not it's not worth the effort.

3. When people raid a city they do so looking for pvp. I think the best way of spiting them is simply to not get flagged.

4. When people raid a city they do so looking for pvp. I think the best way of spiting them is simply to not get flagged.
    This just ignore them or move to another city obviously they'll kill NPC's which is always annoying especially auction house NPC's but ignoring is always the best thing to do afk for like 30-45 minutes they'll get bored if know one engages them and leave.

5. What does QQ'ing about BiS geared people (this ever happened?) have to do with some alliance players raiding some horde city.

Don't try to enforce people who don't care about PvP, or wPvP for that matter, to go and do what they don't want to.

Don't like getting ganked? Don't go to Tanaris, STV, Un'goro.
    Don't like about some wPvP over at Orgrimmar? Oh my god guys! you need to pvp! omg you have no right to qq! and help omg omg help help pls send help.

We have the freedom to choose what we do, and what we don't do with out time in a pixel world. Nobody cares about trivial NPC's that will respawn eventually, or NPC's that can be accessed in other cities without any trouble.

6. People are getting ganked in Un'Goro now?

7. Its crystal clear that I didnt aim PvE players or those who dislike PvP. Almost all people blames alliance players and coin shop for ruining PvP cause they ve credit cards, have double trinkets with sm. So dont try to rotate the subject to wherever you wish. As these two ppl said, those who dislikes can just stay idle since game doesnt force you to fight in major cities.

But for those whose are interested in PvP had a chance since they were not against those bis ally monsters they always spoke of, rather than coming here everyday and blame warmane for not giving emfh equal to horde characters. Its same with everywhere, alliance ganks Thrallmar? Ew no one cares it, but as you attack Honor Hold, after a while there are already few allies on top of you. This isnt related to items at all.

8. Warmane raised the price of faction change (before you could change once every 10 days, now every month) so people have eventually decided to stick to the Alliance because of the racials.

9. Its crystal clear that I didnt aim PvE players or those who dislike PvP. Almost all people blames alliance players and coin shop for ruining PvP cause they ve credit cards, have double trinkets with sm. So dont try to rotate the subject to wherever you wish. As these two ppl said, those who dislikes can just stay idle since game doesnt force you to fight in major cities.

But for those whose are interested in PvP had a chance since they were not against those bis ally monsters they always spoke of, rather than coming here everyday and blame warmane for not giving emfh equal to horde characters. Its same with everywhere, alliance ganks Thrallmar? Ew no one cares it, but as you attack Honor Hold, after a while there are already few allies on top of you. This isnt related to items at all.
    Coin shop isn't alliance exclusive. Neither are credit cards.
    The general faction imbalance is an issue:
    "If you want to PvP, go Alliance. If you want to PvE, go Horde" tell that to hundred new players and you see how the imbalance gets worse.
    So already by that, it's clear alliance will jump to any kind of PvP action with more enthusiasm than horde.

EMFH is "OP", not by itself, but what it allows in PvP instead.

10. From what I heard recently, PvP on Warmane is balanced, when it comes to BG win ratio.

11. horde actually has double the BG wins ally does.
    OP is just complaining because lowbies wont get flagged so he can kill them

12. horde actually has double the BG wins ally does.
    OP is just complaining because lowbies wont get flagged so he can kill them
    Double the win ? What the actual f**k ?