1. wpvp un goro/tanaris went wrong

Today full pvp geared hordes(bnk guild) started their attack in un goro/tanaris and after one attack they were scared and wiped out the whole group, unfortunately we wanted more but the cowardly hordes fled to dalaran, we were very sad and we were thinking how to get them back and so we moved to another place but there was no sign of them there either, so the next time when you make a wpvp group don't be afraid of us and fight...so what if you lose one battle, you can win the next one mybe,next time we want you to finally fight, however you are full geared players,don t be afraid lmao

2. When you need like 20 alliance to kill 7 horde it rly does show eh?

3. BnK is a new pvp guild, didnt you know? Bashing that alli group 8v11-12 and then got a 20person raid group... Were afraid of raw numbers

4. i suggest a big wpvp event tomorrow that would include 20vs20, i prefer in the evening when most people play.(i know it s saturday icc toc day bla bla boring)but lets enjoy like before old days on the server how the horde played it before.

5. Goodluck finding 20 horde pvpers with decent gear.

6. the hordes are so stupid here and they don't want to do anything, okay I'm giving up,lazyest and ***** horde realm ever!

7. Who can bother playing hide and seek with 10or so alliance lowbees, better afk dalaran KEKE

8. it's sad how our pvp died, just 1 year ago we doing pvp every day horde and alliance...(tanaris,stv,sw/orgrimmar/durotar),when they made cross realm people stopped doing pvp dunno why, and now this is pve and political realm

9. Dont waste ur time on False Wpvp events, Alliance log their horde alts to make mess and than come with Alliance chars to kil their alts, and than brag about big Victory, i stopped going for them long time ago cause they run like rabbits each time, just waste of time, same grp of 3-4 kids each time. Go grind some coins instead :)

10. big bakalar talking king of hordes, buddy when was the last time you controlled wintergrasp with your crew for more of 2 hours? huuuh let's think about it 2 years ago maybe?

11. big bakalar talking king of hordes, buddy when was the last time you controlled wintergrasp with your crew for more of 2 hours? huuuh let's think about it 2 years ago maybe?
    Horde leads in WG Wins by almost double (go check score book in VoA portals room) we are fine, u will need 2-3 more years to catch our advantage with this tempo, and noone can hold WG longer than 12h with this new Tenacity scaling system. And i dont play on Lordaeron active anymore (lvling my 20 druids just for giggles and doing WG for some free honor marks for my druids when they hit lvl80, killing time untill Classic comes out).

12. wpvp on this server will never be good again. now with classic anyone with skill will flock to the blizzard servers sadly.

13. wpvp on this server will never be good again. now with classic anyone with skill will flock to the blizzard servers sadly.
    Most of the Classic player base will be tryhard newbies. Players who have experienced the same before will hardly think the same. Downgrade to the classic feels like a hammer to the thumb.
    Edited: August 14, 2019

14. the constant ganking and camping of horde by cash shop alliance has made the entire horde playerbase pretty reluctant to wpvp.
    its sad, but having played both factions on lordaeron its really not surprising. before complaining, maybe look at how your actions force others to react.

as for classic, im predicting the average subscription time will be 3 months. people arent ready for classic vanilla nowadays, and it isnt even what most people want anyways. its all talk from people who dont know what theyre talking about. the real classic players that will stay on the blizz servers wont make a noticeable difference in pop

15. the constant ganking and camping of horde by cash shop alliance has made the entire horde playerbase pretty reluctant to wpvp.
    its sad, but having played both factions on lordaeron its really not surprising. before complaining, maybe look at how your actions force others to react.

as for classic, im predicting the average subscription time will be 3 months. people arent ready for classic vanilla nowadays, and it isnt even what most people want anyways. its all talk from people who dont know what theyre talking about. the real classic players that will stay on the blizz servers wont make a noticeable difference in pop
    people have nostalgia for the time they didn't have a job and therefore had the time to play the grindfest which is WoW classic.