1. DBW HC or DC HC for Unholy DK (PVE)

Hi ,
    i wanted to know which one of the trinket is better for most comps for UDK .
    ive seen many BiS UDK's using DC (Death's Choice) HC instead of DBW (Deathbringer's Will) HC.

P.S - i just wanna know which one is better for ICC25 HC in general for all bosses ( mainly for single target fights ) cause i feel useless until in doing AoE damage.
    Edited: August 9, 2019

2. I think the general rule of thumb is that DBW is good for single target fights that are shorter. While DC is better in longer less sustained fights with more movement and target switching/AOE.

Some may correct me but that's been my general consensus from reading guides.

3. does the DC proc more often than the DBW in a longer fight senario ?
    Edited: August 9, 2019

4. DC/DV has a 45sec CD with 15sec uptime.
    DBW has a 105sec CD with 30sec uptime.

As said, in fights that are tank and spank, single target, DBW shines.
    In heavy AoE fights, or in fights where u have to switch a lot of targets constantly, DV is better.

If you get all the Crit procs from DBW, DV will be better.
    If you get all the Strength procs from DBW, DV will do a lot less dmg overall.

They both have ups and downs, but for most of the ICC and RS, DBW is better.
    I still prefer to use DV, but on paper DBW is better.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326654
    Inform yourself here with some extra info i guess.

5. Thank you for your reply @Gnimo i have been following your guide since a very long time i saw the BiS list having DBW & GTS .
    i recently bought the DBW cause i wasnt able to obtain the HC version for a very long time . Now im wondering if i made a mistake in my purchase .

6. No, you haven't. They're both excellent trinkets and it's highly unlikely to impact your dps by more than a 100 or so.
    I've also heard some arguments that the DC proc would line up nicer with the Gargoyle due to 45s icd and 3m cd on gargoyle. DBW you will have for the first gargoyle, but not on the second since it'll be ready at 3:25 and waiting 25s to use Gargoyle may not be ideal.
    But DBW haste proc with first gargoyle should be really good also.

7. If you had a normal DBW, and u coined HC DBW, you might have wasted some coins if you ask me. :D

I would personally get DV HC and farm DBW HC, if i had DBW normal on me already.
    But hey, not the end of the world, i wasted a lot of coins myself, learn from it i guess. :D

8. Yea i dont feel bad i used the coins for it ... just in the moment i felt that i bought the wrong item .
    thank you all for your replies ive already got the DC hc and i rotate between DBW and DC between single target fghts and aoe fights . !

P.S - DC HC is really OP i feel for the amount it Procs.

9. For unholy PVE DBW HC AND STS HC is the bis. Unholy pve is a lot different then PVP where yout physical damage is like 70% of total damag. Also unholy PVE if played well can be top 3 dps in end game guilds even on single target.