1. Something wrong with everything that includes the Lich King last 1 or 2 weeks?

As the above post says, idk whats happening lately but is my guild the only one experiencing 2nd spirit wave that u gotta soak on bane constantly being bugged and just staying in place until the he spawns the 3rd wave? After that you have to soak both waves at once? Its not just that, HoR was working fine every time almost, last 1 or 2 weeks the loot constantly bugs out, you cant reach it (no ramp) or Sylvannas just continues shooting at the wall prior to that ( I know that was happening before already)? Idk about TOC 25 either, sometimes the loot simply doesnt appear etc...again, another instance / raid where LK has a RP moment or something. Yesterday we were doing LoD and our MT got hit 2x in less then 1 second without soul reaper aswell, is he getting parry hasted again like it used to be before? I am not complaining, I just want some insight from the community if anyone can confirm that? I mean, im playing here since 2010 and this sudden rush of bugs everywhere just hit me so unprepared. It feels like we are getting swarmed by them? what is happening? what's wrong with the server?

Saewelo
    Dunno about parry haste but spirits are indeed bugged.
    Edited: August 9, 2019

3. Ok so I did 3 banes yesterday, around 20 tries on all combined and I only saw the Vile spirits bugg out 1 time like that, so it's not something that happends every time, if it does there's something your doin that affects it in some way.
    We also kept a look out for parry haste but nothing on LK so far, just normal soul reapers hitting like a *****.
    About the loot chests they are bugged atm, some people in raid can se them and open them SOMETIMES, and sometimes no one can se them, sometimes they spawn just like normal but most of the time the chests dosen't spawn until 10 minutes later, I tried the chest in 4 Horseman Naxxramas 25 was bugged, ToC chests buggs out but the worst is the Ulduar chests, because Ulduar has chests on Kologarn, Hodir, Thorim and Freya, and all of them didn't appear for our 25man raid.

But as I said earlier, the chests allways DID appear 10 minutes later, so just go back and re loot them, same can't be said for ToC though cause the floor dissapears.