1. allow server change from blackrock to icecrown

i think this would be a good way to boost server activity and encourage arena. discussion?

2. if you want to play there put in a little bit of effort and level there.

3. i do play there but it is much faster to gear on blackrock if you are a 2k player

4. i think this would be a good way to boost server activity and encourage arena. discussion?
    Icecrown doesn't need a "server activity boost". The realm is already full on daily basis.
    Allowing transfers from Blackrock to Icecrown would make Icecrown even more overcrowded while Blackrocks pop would decrease.
    Only PvEer would benefit from this because they would create instant 80 chars with complete T9 HC set on Blackrock and then transfer to Icecrown to raid straight away ICC.
    Edited: August 10, 2019

5. This is the craziest thing I've read here in... I don't know, the last couple of hours.

6. That was an real shortcut, from Blackrock to icecrown, only do your toon, get gear and everything for free, even the 80 lvl, and then move it over to icecrown. I wounder how to get the stupied thought, and then write it. But maby, th Moderaters can charge an price for 5000 coins, but i dont think no one moves for that price!

7. not even mentioning the free gold people would have cus they would xfer over a dozen toons.
    but THAT would be the thing that would F the community even more and tear it apart.

on top of that. how on earth would it "encourage arena" we already have cross realm arenas/battlegrounds. you can literally already play against people on icecrown. allowing transfers over is so over the top redundant I honestly don't know how you got this idea.

anyone with a half decent functioning brain would instantaneously realize that this is a bad idea, on even single aspect.

but thanks for your well constructed contribution to the "Should we?" list of warmane. much appreciated.

8. okay, I didn't think i needed to comment on this dumpster fire of a thread, but i feel I need to chime in, suddenly, as a USA player playing with 130 ****ing ms on this server. USA people are the MOST NEGLECTED usergroup on this server, yet the most populated USA private servers on are jam-packed with nearly 80-100k players on a single blade. what's my source? Blizzard USA is my source, i've worked for blizzard IT and i've played your servers beyond a reasonable amount of time as a USA player. Do you know what's like to play with 130ms? I've had that ms as a Warrior main, It's ****ing awful, it's torture, it's watching your own dog run in front of a car while you stand there helplessly, you're not allowed to do anything until the server says so. It's AWFUL. Now let me tell you what it's like as a disc priest: not as bad, but still bad, and anyone that disagrees, has <100ms. Ask literally ANY USA, Australian, Asian player, what the latency is like on this server and they will have an endless diatribe to deliver. This server Is ****ING CATERED to european third world kids. Now don't get me wrong, you have to make a living somehow because USA copyright law will just shut you down instantly if you try to setup in the US, but I needed to vent.

Now to the real topic:

YES People should be allowed to transfer their blackrock characters to Icecrown... Reason?

1. We already have cross-realm PVP, more players on Blackrock is not a bad thing, especially when we have queues on Icecrown
    2. Players on Icecrown don't want to PVP unless they can match the base stats of Blackrock starter characters (which is relentless/T7), give them what they require -- either by free Relentless, or Vote-guarded Relentless/T7
    3. 12,000 is not as much as you think, like i said, a single blade on a well-developed server should be able to host at least 80k, WITHOUT sharding. Think i'm joking? I have source code to prove it.

and the most far-fetched suggestion:

4. Limit GCD to100ms maximum server-side so Warriors, Dks, Rogues, can stop abusing melees in S8 gear....

Let's not all pretend that melees in Wotlk Pservers aren't only limited by GCD, because that's exactly how pserver Wotlk GCD works.. as soon as player casts, they receive packet.... Restrict that to a 100ms minimum for melees please. you will see a dramatic rise in ranged and healer compositions in 2s and 3s.

9. shut the **** up kid , you don't even have the slightest inkling on the control dev has over this entire game, he can null values of relentless to make them worthless, just like starter gear on Blackcock is worthless to begin with. There is no reason anyone should be allowed to gain an unfair advantage by gear in arena. People that keep encouraging this idea are cocksucking donating little european third world garbage piece of trash that need to be gunned down in the street. i ****ing dare you to tell me where you live. please do it kid, PM me where you live, I ****ING DARE YOU. worthless european garbage.

USA > EU

10. if starter gear on blackrock is worthless to begin with. why even allow transfers in the first place?

im not gonna lie u have a point in USA people "neglected" cus of latency. but i mean. so does EU if they play on a USA server..
    and are you seriously comparing warmane to blizzard? ofcourse your experience with blizzard is going to be better than warmane. for christ sake you're comparing a server thats Hosted in EU to a server thats Hosted 3 blocks from your house. ofcourse ur gonna have more latency here. jesus man i get why blizzard fired you. and why warmane banned you.

be gone stupid

11. He worked for Blizzard yet doesn't know that even if the server cap is increased to 20k the game will be laggy and will cause balance issues because Wrath of the Lich King wasn't made for large population on a single server. I'd say 12k population is pushing the limit already as we can see the fps and lag issues during peak hours, not to mention the lack of gathering resources and extremely packed laggy dalaran.

12. You want transfers to be allowed so that you have a much easier time going about character creation on Icecrown. That is in itself a reason to say no to the proposition.

3. 12,000 is not as much as you think, like i said, a single blade on a well-developed server should be able to host at least 80k, WITHOUT sharding. Think i'm joking? I have source code to prove it.
    If that were true, Blizzard wouldn't have problems with server crashes when a 40-man Horde group wants to raid Boralus.

13. You want trasnfers to be allowed so that you have a much easier time going about character creation on Icecrown. That is in itself a reason to say no to the proposition.

If that were true, Blizzard wouldn't have problems with server crashes when a 40-man Horde group wants to raid Boralus.
    Server crashes usually happened with older expansions due to limitation of c++ language. Same reason on raid bosses, they had limited debuffs applicable as too much would lead to a crash. Nowdays that is fixed and yes you can do that many people on a server but that is not good. Lower amount of population, the healtier server it will be. Too much population and half of the farming things cannot be done, not to mention lags and big latency.
    Edited: August 17, 2019

14. Server crashes usually happened with older expansions due to limitation of c++ language. Same reason on raid bosses, they had limited debuffs applicable as too much would lead to a crash. Nowdays that is fixed and yes you can do that many people on a server but that is not good. Lower amount of population, the healtier server it will be. Too much population and half of the farming things cannot be done, not to mention lags and big latency.
    full bul****. (like this threat)

limitation of c++ ? lol. You have no idea of what your talking. C is still one of the most powerfull language because you can control directly the memory. C++ is just an, update of C.
    There are differences between crash due to overload (because when you have 20k, 30k,... people you can't use a random computer to handle it. ), and crash due to critical error (They are suppose fixe. That why alpha, and beta version exist.) or an error like you have everytime (call bug when your soft still ruinning).
    Edited: August 17, 2019

15. full bul****. (like this threat)

limitation of c++ ? lol. You have no idea of what your talking. C is still one of the most powerfull language because you can control directly the memory. C++ is just an, update of C.
    There are differences between crash due to overload (because when you have 20k, 30k,... people you can't use a random computer to handle it. ), and crash due to critical error (They are suppose fixe. That why alpha, and beta version exist.) or an error like you have everytime (call bug when your soft still ruinning).
    Talking bull****s? Then why don't you come to blizzard vanilla forums and see what people are talking about, or specifically ask a Blizzard employee about c++ limitations back then at 2004 year. They made the game with memory limitation which was in c++ when they were coding it. It couldn't hold too much of it or it would crash. Research next time before calling bull****, zz.

12 Last