1. Not being able to drop back down is pretty ****ty. as someone who donated for membership but doesnt buy items otherwise, now im having to delete my character that i spend hard time on leveling professions for myself. And see no point in playing on the rest because of this issue. I was geard with all BOE ilvl 187-200 (ammy/rings) resilience items that i took the time/effort to make myself+heirloom staff. I got a few pieces of furious, rhc ilvl200 offpieces, relentless ring, ilvl 219 staff, I believe my gs went from mid 3k's to low 4ks (4.2./4.3) now I'm in bg's with on average 5-6k+ gs players. This is a huge imbalance. A fresh 1800gs 80 is going to breeze to 3800-4300gs but trying to get wrathful+BIS items it a whole different ballgame that many do not want a part of (many do not enjoy arenas/dkp and many do not pay for gear). I'm guessing the relentless ring is what threw me into high. If that's the case then i would be absolutely DONE and happy with my gearing and just enjoy my character exactly where it was at. Live and ****ing learn i guess...

2. These new changes are an absolute disgrace and 0 thought has been put into it obviously.

It used to be from 0 - around 4.4k GS (not the deciding factor i know, but still around that), and then from 4.5k GS - 6.8k GS, which wasnt perfect but absolutely fine for most players.
    You had a range of players in every BG that you were able to compete with, acceptable Que times for both brackets and people that donated 284 weapons could be matched by having some GS-space to outgear them with other pieces of gear, besides weapons.

Now with the new Brackets going somewhere from 0 - 3k GS (guildy cant que anymore after hitting 2.8k GS with fresh 80 LOL) and from 3k GS - 6.8k GS.

Every player that just buys 264 gear from the auction house because its really cheap, and else still is in leveling gear, will get into BG's with players mostly above 6k+ GS.

This will have major downsides, which overshadow any benefit (probably intention behind the changes were not scaring of new players from Frostmourne who aren't able to get better gear for now)

1. Que times are UNBEARABLE right now, it's more common to get 20+ min ques than getting que pops after LESS than 10 minutes. Absolutely horrible.
    This will get better for a while, due to many players from Frostmourne hitting lvl 80 soon, but on the long run will be a massive problem again.

2. Players that reach 3k GS will have 0 fun grinding their PvP gear, cause they get oneshotted by everyone literally every single BG (Bgs now consist usually of
    3-4 low GS players and the rest has 6k or more, so theres no competition between low geared players).

3. This will lead to a) unbalanced teams (Team A has 5 low GS players, Team B just 1 sometimes)
    b) MASS AFK-ing from low geared players (which was basically gone)
    and ultimately c) less players leveling new characters (-->less donations, even less players queing for lower bracket)

These changes don't add any value at all to the BG que system, but make THOUSANDS of players gaming experience tremendously worse.

There are multiple ways to address this issue, and I would like to discuss this a bit further by giving a few incentives.

My humble advice would be:

-Open another bracket for players from gear range 3k GS - 5k GS, which would FOR NOW exclude Frostmourne players, due to their gear limitations.
    -Make it so that players that "overgeared" slightly, can delete their gear again and farm their offparts/furious set with players in their gear range.
    -Most importantly, keep on observing the impact of your changes, find ways to alter the downsides of these changes and adjust if neccessary.
    -LISTEN TO FEEDBACK from your playerbase, its them who are bearing the consequences, not you. Maybe even go so far to explain yourself on what brought
    you to make these changes. HUNDREDS of people that i spoke to who are new players thought that this is a Bug, because its so utterly contraproductive.

Que times for High GS bgs are more or less instant 24/7 so its not taking a toll on que times in any way.

Whatever it is that you'd change, it would not make it any worse, because it can not get ANY worse than it is right now. I have spoken to an abundance of players that share this opinion and your community don't deserve any of these changes. They are straight up horrible.

Best regards.

3. Wait your number 1 problem was UNBEARABLE queue times and to reduce the time, you suggest implementing even tighter brackets? Are you literally that stupid or are you trying?
    Cause sure, you can make a bracket for every 100gs step.
    One bracket for 1.8-1.9, 1.9-2.0, 2.0-2.1 and so on, that's easy.
    What you get, are empty brackets where you wait for hours for 2 players.
    Queue is slow because it tried to match you with the lower bracket. Didn't have enough players and pushed you up.
    Get that through your thick skull already.
    Feedback is here only from the few of you *****ing cause you lost a RBG as if someone cut your arm off. There's plenty of people who are ok with it, who spend their time ingame, getting gear and not whining about losing. I like it. Sure, Blackrock does sometimes give you a handful of useless players, but sometimes the enemy gets them. Sometimes, they're way better than others. It's random, get gear, and compete in the higher bracket.
    Don't like it? Twink a lvl79.

4. dolcokidol, thanks for your response.

The long que timings just happen for the new low bracket (0-2.8k), which would not be affected by a 3rd "middle" bracket.

Ques are unbearably long now after the changes, because all players with 3k GS+ now get qued together with the high gs bracket, which has instant ques before and after the change.

So you are absolutely 100% contradicting yourself.

It's really not hard to understand, but I will explain it so even people who didnt get the blessing of a brain can understand it.

They made the bracket tighter with this change because it used to range from 0 - 4.4k GS, now it ranges from 0 - 2.8k gs which means

less players in lower bracket --> longer ques

Opening a 3rd bracket would NOT! shorten ques in the lower-low bracket (0 - 2.8k gs) but as i wrote above, this problem will solve itself next few days when thousands of players will hit lvl 80 on the new server.

But it would also not lengthen it in any way, because those players (2.8k - 4.4k) now get qued with the high GS bracket anyway. (which is almost instant anyway, as i said multiple times)

Everything you say doesnt make any sense whatsoever, think about what you write first before making yourself look UNBEARABLY stupid.

Greetings.
    Edited: April 17, 2020

First 12