1. BG brackets

What's happening with brackets on battlegrounds? I saw in every bg 3k,4k and even 2k gs players mixed with 6k blackrock players... i guess it all started when frostmourne was opened.. its not even funny to play

2. Yes, it is not fun to be 1 hited as a 3k gs geared char. :/ Hope they will fix it.

3. What's happening with brackets on battlegrounds? I saw in every bg 3k,4k and even 2k gs players mixed with 6k blackrock players... i guess it all started when frostmourne was opened.. its not even funny to play
    That happens when there's not enough low geared people to form a BG for the lower bracket so they get mixed with higher one. It might be that something did go wrong but this is the most often answer.

4. What's happening with brackets on battlegrounds? I saw in every bg 3k,4k and even 2k gs players mixed with 6k blackrock players... i guess it all started when frostmourne was opened.. its not even funny to play
    Sometimes when there are not enough people in queue with similar gs bracket, you get mixed into higher gs bracket. Get some good gear before joining bgs, so you can at least compete with higher gs people without whining, and stop blaming GS bracket.

5. That happens when there's not enough low geared people to form a BG for the lower bracket so they get mixed with higher one. It might be that something did go wrong but this is the most often answer.
    Bro i know what am i talkig about. I played like 15+ bgs in a row in high bracket. 4-5 hours

6. I have full permission to blame GS bracket for it, because it doesnt simple work these 2 days i guess. ITS not normal that u have 3k and 6.5k gs in same team. U cant even hit relentelss gear on icecrown fast, also im not donating 200e for wrath set, so your answer is not valid. This question needs answer from moderator

7. I have full permission to blame GS bracket for it, because it doesnt simple work these 2 days i guess. ITS not normal that u have 3k and 6.5k gs in same team. U cant even hit relentelss gear on icecrown fast, also im not donating 200e for wrath set, so your answer is not valid. This question needs answer from moderator
    It's not based on GS, nothing internally is based on GS, GS is an addon created entirely independently based on item level with some weight from quality/type/slot. As for asking moderators for anything regarding an in-game bug, that's actually about as far away from our job as you can get. In fact, bug reports and asking for staff attention on the forums isn't even allowed. If something isn't working correctly then it's supposed to be on the bug tracker where the people who handle these things can find it.