1. How exactly do you give someone full control of your account, then be surprised and call them a scammer when they try to take advantage of it? Moral of the story should be, don't give out your information to people that don't seem trustworthy, better yet, just don't do it at all - otherwise be prepared for the consequences, such as them trying to "steal" your account. Imagine giving a random person the keys to your house and reporting them to the police when your TV is gone in the morning.

2. I do not know this person. I have never been in contact with him whatsoever. I recently started playing again and my password was different, the email password and questions were changed. After contacting molten staff I got my stuff back. When I logged in my char was set as an "alt" for that person. Also, this is not an attack on the guild. When I logged I talked to people that were understanding of the situation. I posted here just to inform people. Have a good day.

3. So how does one "steal" an account without knowing at least the login username of it first? Isn't it also suspicious that you two are from the same country?

4. Simply put, I never thought I was stealing. I was not even stealing, I paid for the account. Or accounts should I say, I went on a sketchy website that was being advertised on global, bought a few as trial and then bought quite a few characters more. One of those accounts was yours and really I see it as either that guy with the website is a hacker or you sold your account and now recovered it. I didnt even keep it secret, I told people in the guild that I bought accounts.. many of them, needless to say that this got me banned

5. Now that actually makes sense for once. But still I can't imagine accounts just getting "hacked" without the original owner sharing information about it.

6. LOD 108 G1

RS 73 G1 oneshot

LOD 109 G2

7. LOD 111 G1 oneshot

RS 75 G1 oneshot

8. LOD #112 G2

LOD #113 One Shot G3

RS 76 G2

We are still actively recruiting.
    If you want to apply, please apply at: arise-warmane.com or contact any officers for more info.
    Thanks
    Edited: February 26, 2020

9. LOD #114 Group 4 // Missed SS

RS #77 G3

RS #78 G4

If you want to apply, please apply at: arise-warmane.com or contact any officers for more info.
    Thanks
    Edited: March 8, 2020

10. LOD #115 G5

Thanks

11. Hi guys, couldn't post much these last few days as it was stressful for us as guild that some guy with fake officer name kicked everyone from guild and ninja'ed our GV with rogue intentions as to benefit their own self and alike.

We are happy to say that we are still going strong and our bond/community has gotten even stronger than before. Perfect example of a Family.

LOD #116 G1

RS #79 G1

LOD #117 G2

LOD #118 G3

LOD #119 G4

RS #80

LOD #120

LOD #121

RS# 81 Missing Pic Sorry :(

Missing some RS / LOD Pics for last week and this unfortunately.
    Will make sure we work on fixing that.

Also a funny bonus clip for you guys, killing LK after berserk.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/562998806

Regardless of everything,
    Thanks
    Edited: March 8, 2020

12. RS #82

LOD #122

RS #83

Thanks

13. LOD #123 G1

LOD #124 G2

RS #84 G1 One Shot

Thanks
    Edited: March 13, 2020

First ... 21011121314 ... Last