1. 2step Authentication?

Okay So lately this has gotten quite out of control

the two factor authentication is really F'd out the A.
    there are 2 main problems

> codes being invalid even tho it's literally copy pasted from the email (and yes its copy pasted correctly. theres no spaces or anything)
    > codes being expired after 5 seconds

most of the time it takes me about 5 minutes to log into website just because it keeps saying the code has expired. opening email in 1 tab and warmane in the other is still sometimes not even effective just because the time it takes for the email to get into my inbox and then either A; copy paste it over or B; type it. which both takes too long apparently because after filling in 6 digits in a whopping 3 whole seconds is already too long and the code has expired.

And multiple people in-game have complained about this as well so I know it's not just me.

plis explian??¿

2. I haven't had this problem.

You also have the option of using an app like Google Authenticator with your mobile.

3. Codes are valid for 30s with some overlap in case you were a bit late. If you request the email at 29th second, you get it a bit late, by the time you open it and copy it's expired. Warmane didn't invent those and they won't be reinventing the wheel here.

Other than a phone app there's also at least 983 desktop programs that will generate the codes. Those will be way easier.