1. Stats decreases over night?

So i play as a mage. Yesterday I got over 22% crit rate with fire spells. Today I got myself new shoulder pads and cloak with higher crit and int stats. After that I checked my character stats and I got only 19% crit rate... Same thing I got with my ice armor. Normally it increases armor by 940 (or so) but now the buff icon in top right corner says that armor is increased only by 645.

Is that a bug or it has something to do with resting in city? I've noticed this couple times already.

2. Your character is growing old and weak, time to make a new one.

Seriously tho, buff icons in the right corner show the wrong info, they don't account for what talents increase, they always show the same numbers.
    And about the crit it's possible you've had some buffs or just fire armor. Check it again with no buffs, it works fine.

3. I was playing alone yesterday and I'm always using same buffs: arcane intelect and ice armor. Seriously - nothing changed till yesterday. Same for icons. They usually show correct values. IDK why today my stats are lower.

4. Stats never show correct numbers. If for an example, you have arcane intellect giving 130 intellect, it will show 130. If you put 3/3 points in increased intellect gain for arcane intellect, like 20 increase. You will get 150, but it will always show 130.

5. Are you still leveling?
    Critical strike rating will decrease its effectiveness if your level increase.
    For example you may need 10 crit rating to get 1% at level 70 and 20 to get 1% at level 80. (Those values are made up I don't remember the exact ones)
    Same with intellect and agility for melee.