1. Some Questions :)

Hi ,
    I'm new to Private Servers but wanted to give this one a try as I miss WOTLK a lot ;)
    Can you just tell me if there are enough players to find dungeon groups and PvP even at low level?
    And is it possible to buy ingame items that really matter (not just cosmetic or lvl up), so is it pay 2 win?
    Would really appreciate any answer :)
    Regards

2. I can only answer you for Icecrown since I haven't been active on the other realms for a long time.
    Yes, you can find players, but most of the server population is at level 80, so if you queue as dps you might wait a bit longer. Also the xp rate is high enough to not need to do dungeons at lower levels. No idea about pvp.
    Yes, you can buy endgame items, but you can also obtain them the normal way. It's not pay to win in any way, more like pay to skip time. It's all about whether you value your time over your money. Every piece of endgame gear you can buy from the store, you can obtain from regular playing as well.
    If you want to play on Icecrown, I'd advice you to donate the minimum amount of 10 euros (or donate more if you want) to become Premium user and get a permanent queue skip since the realm has a significant queue during EU peak times and you'll have to wait in it otherwise in order to play.

3. Hey :)
    Thanks for your answer. Helped me a lot!
    Sounds good to me, gonna try it later :)