1. Are Battlegrounds filled with bots?

Lately I've had the feeling that I am playing with bots. Especially the past 2 weeks.

Another guy in my team said the same thing a few minutes ago: "I'm starting to think I'm playing with bots".

It's hard to explain, but their behaviour is not human-like. Sure, we are very bad now days (alliance), but often they make decisions that are not logical. Kind of like a dog. They stand at the tower trying to take it over, one horde is seen and everyone just rushes there. They forget about the objective the moment they see a horde. Just like when you throw a tennis ball to a dog and it starts running after it, forgetting about everything else.

I play as a healer, and normally there are usually 1-2 people in groups that protect me when I am getting attacked. But now it's quite often that they just attack with no thought of the one healing them. They also have no thought of the ones healing horde, so they just attack the DPS - who never dies..

When I play in these teams, the chat is also quite dead. I try to contact people by writing in /say or /bg, but no response.

I have no problem with people being bad or new to the game. I'm no wonderkid myself. But I honestly start to think that some BG's have bots in them. Especially when this dude said the same thing today.

What do you guys think?

2. I've seen many blatant bots, like casters that consistently attack people in melee.

3. I don't know about bots, I think people are just bad and they don't really think before they do something, Like in AV most of the time everyone just fights in the middle, what is the point of that? There's nothing to capture in the middle. Getting killed over a worthless part of the map. Then when they cap towers they just leave them like they think there's no such thing as a rogue just sitting there waiting for them to leave so they can recap it.

4. I've seen many blatant bots, like casters that consistently attack people in melee.
    Exactly, it's stuff like that that makes me wonder.

5. That just looks like what always happened in pugs since BGs were introduced.

6. Yet another battlegeround where I am sure there were bots. We were being crushed my horde, so more than half the team left and new players came in - who I assume were mainly bots.

We had one guy who went to flag room and just waited for the flag to appear so that he could take it. He just stood there in feral mode and waited.

Even when I was there fighting a paladin in the flag room, he just stood there. No reaction, nothing. I tried to communicate with him, but nothing. We would have been 2v1 if he had helped. We would have killed the paladin easily and then stolen the flag. But no, he just repeated the same thing over and over again.

Die > run for flag > die > run for flag > die > run for flag (no matter what happens around him)

It didn''t matter if someone was attacking or defending. No matter if someone was under attack in the flag room.

Not even someone who is new or who is chasing achievments behave like that.