1. problem with my account

good I have a small problem one of my accounts that had activated the two-step authentication I can not access it because for reasons beyond my control I had to format my mobile which was deleted my google app and I have no code to Enter and ask me to say that I have three accounts that the same thing happened but with the sentences given to me by the page I managed to remove the two-step authenticator except one that never gets the message from the warmane page and to the probe sending messages from other sites and from gmail to gmail and it works perfectly only it is on the warmane page that when you do everything you ask me the message never arrives at gmail the email of that account is [email protected] password kronnos1, the user account of Warmane is Kronnos and the password is Cubillop. I have several characters but the main ones are a 6k shaman named Hyperion and a 5.9 Hunter called Orhion. I also have the support account of this one with which I am writing [email protected]s for your help.

2. Send an email to [email protected]. And remove your accounts details from your forum post.