1. another thread about honor...

so can we have honor rates increased now that BG queues last uptil 1 hour from time to time? and replace the BG marks with one type of mark gained from all BGs. since AV doesnt pop and when it does it get shut down

2. The answer to all your problems (including their cause) is the INGAME SHOP with the BEST gear available ! Go donatello to EARN your gear like EVERYBODY else .)

3. The answer to all your problems (including their cause) is the INGAME SHOP with the BEST gear available ! Go donatello to EARN your gear like EVERYBODY else .)
    However you can not donate for honor bis gears. So here is the thing, one can not neither earn honor for BG gears nor donate for BG gears. What a pity!

4. S4 shoulders, which require 2200 rating ingame, are available in the shop. Meanwhile honor offsets, which just require a monotonious grind, are not available in the shop.
    It's like Warmane concept of the TBC cash shop is that all items that require skill to be purchased ingame, such as gear with arena rating requirements and gear from SWP bosses, can be bought for coins while everything that is purchased through monotonious grinds, such as honor gear or reputations and professions, is not available in the shop and must be farmed on x1 rates.
    It's also possible that Warmane doesn't even have any concept when it comes to the store and they just add items randomly to the store w/o thinking about it. I mean, until today http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/item=37739 is still purchaseable in the shop even though it has been reported numerous times that this item never existed on the live server. We had multiple threads in this sub forum about that nonexistent item. Despite all of that the item is still in the shop and nobody seems to care.
    I guess that reflects how much Warmane cares about the cash shop of Outland and TBC in general.
    Edited: August 15, 2019

5. Who the **** would pay real money for offsets?

6. Who the **** would pay real money for offsets?
    Ppl that have a job and no time for monotonous x1 grinds.

7. Ppl that have a job and no time for monotonous x1 grinds.
    exactly!!!

8. If you don't have time to play videogames then don't play videogames.

I don't know how it is in TBC but at least in wotlk you can get each offset in one day.

9. Who the **** would pay real money for offsets?
    I don't know how it is in TBC
    No idea of ​​anything, but an opinion on everything.
    Edited: August 15, 2019

10. I admit I click on all threads without looking at the subforum, when I replied I didn't even know this was in TBC :P

11. If you don't have time to play videogames then don't play videogames.

I don't know how it is in TBC but at least in wotlk you can get each offset in one day.
    what if you only wanna do arenas and have no time to farm bg cause you have a job... credit card it is!

12. If you don't have time to play videogames then don't play videogames.

great to know that you can get each offset in one day in wotlk, however this is Outland, low population right now, BG took at least one hour to pop up