1. Icecrown PvP - Vigilante mode

So a lot of people like wpvp, not all but we are out here. One thing everyone likes is a reward-based system - sort of like dailies. PvP players and PvE players both complete dailies simply for rewards. This idea came from the mercenary mode. My idea is simple, you have a /mode (like mercenary) that flags you out of instanced BGs for pvp with either member of your faction. The idea here would be two modes where you are some sort of bandit attacking whomever you wish which will keep you flagged for x-amount of time or until a bounty is collected, and a 2nd mode that allows players to enter a similar mode but more of a vigilante role hunting down other players to collect rewards. Feel free to add on to this idea. I think it could be fun if it's possible to implement into Icecrown.

Kind Regards

2. so we could gank both factions. i like it.

3. What we need is a cross-realm PvP zone. A queldanas like PvP zone which players from all wotlk realms can enter.

4. so we could gank both factions. i like it.
    Sniping is bannable now, so it's a matter of months until ganking is bannable too.

5. Sniping is bannable now, so it's a matter of months until ganking is bannable too.
    if it happens it happens. i'd feel bad for the gm team for the first few weeks. the reports they'd have to go through would be unreal.

6. Sniping is bannable now, so it's a matter of months until ganking is bannable too.
    Please tell me you're kidding...
    If that's true then I have a suggestion.

7. Please tell me you're kidding...
    If that's true then I have a suggestion.
    It is true and many people have been banned already for sniping.

8. Sniping is bannable now, so it's a matter of months until ganking is bannable too.
    Please could we get a link for definition and confirmation: "sniping is bannable" ?

Because i must now misunderstand this definition. WoW is war.
    Edited: August 14, 2019

9. Please could we get a link for definition and confirmation: "sniping is bannable" ?

Because i must now misunderstand this definition. WoW is war.
    stream sniping. i have no links, but i do recall seeing a ban for it last time i logged in.

10. stream sniping. i have no links, but i do recall seeing a ban for it last time i logged in.
    "Neutral auction house sniping is the practice of lurking at the neutral auction house (which is usable by both factions) until someone tries to use it to move items from one of their characters to another across factions, and then stealing it."

?

Edit. yeh i got it now.. Stream Sniping thing, but that's hilarious ain't it :D
    Edited: August 14, 2019