1. Whyy multiboxing?

most of us don't gank unlike you level 80 twink gimps this game is monotonous and multibox helps alleviate that
    gee ive never even seen anither boxer all I ve seen is level 80 twink gimps one hitting my team maybe you should try set up hotkeynet you twink gimp before you go gank level 45 s with your twink level 80

2. Yup. Part of the reason I started multiboxing. Now I get to level quietly and laugh at any attempts to kill me, or the people around me.

3. Yup. Part of the reason I started multiboxing. Now I get to level quietly and laugh at any attempts to kill me, or the people around me.
    I always suspected multiboxers would have this "I'm a victim" mindset. A predictable response when you are unable to PvP fairly.

4. Well, when you are constantly getting ganked by full geared *****s, the game stops being funny and it gets frustrating

5. I always suspected multiboxers would have this "I'm a victim" mindset. A predictable response when you are unable to PvP fairly.
    I always suspected level 80 full WF gankers would have this "I'm a victim" mindset. A predictable response when you are unable to PvP fairly.

6. I always suspected multiboxers would have this "I'm a victim" mindset. A predictable response when you are unable to PvP fairly.
    I don't think you read what I said at all, you just made a false statement while ignoring the reason why I multibox @_@.

Please read it again, sweety.

7. I don't think you read what I said at all, you just made a false statement while ignoring the reason why I multibox @_@.

Please read it again, sweety.
    I've had 3 strokes trying to read that with no punctuation and "gimp twink" appearing after every 3 words. It's tough.

8. OP's topic why Multiboxing?

Multiboxing is allowed, not against the rules, it's not bannable it's supported, Multiboxers dont use any 3rd party softwares, and multiboxers don't set carachters in "follow mode" in bg's ´cause it would be bannable they are doing this manually.

Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Last but not least: Multiboxers have best lawyers.

9. OP's topic why Multiboxing?

Multiboxing is allowed, not against the rules, it's not bannable it's supported, Multiboxers dont use any 3rd party softwares, and multiboxers don't set carachters in "follow mode" in bg's ´cause it would be bannable they are doing this manually.

Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Last but not least: Multiboxers have best lawyers.
    is WG BG?

Rewarding everybody with honor and shards - YES it is a BG actually.

Can you survive 1 shot from multiboxes in WG? can u kill them? NO

It's ABUSE and should be bannable

10. is WG BG?

lol EXCEPT you were just told this is legal. Its not abuse. Its not banable and was legal on live servers from literally day one of WOW Vanilla. Bliz stance has never changed and will never change.

Id be willing to bet that it was probably you whining at me PVE 5 boxxing the other day. I invited you to report me. Looks like that didnt work out. If it was not you, just like I told that guy, harassing us is only going to get YOU banned, not us.

ALSO to reply to your last part. Can you survive that - no. Nor are you meant to. Zero difference than you just being intelligent and getting the people in WG to gang up on the guy. As a boxxer (and I only PVE), I did do some PVP back in the day on live servers........We are very very very very very very very easy to kill.
    Edited: September 12, 2019

11. is WG BG?

it's no more abuse than a coordinated premade. going to start asking for them to be banned as well?

12. it's no more abuse than a coordinated premade. going to start asking for them to be banned as well?
    Well they did push warmane to disable BG IDs for RBG queue, I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed for this also.

13. I just ran into a Multiboxer in winter grasp , I just dont see how that is fair and not bannable or punished just in this sense , i dont have pvp gear and trying to play with a cheater in my eyes this sucks

14. Is running away too hard? Focus on capping objectives instead of PvPing - voila, free win and no more dying to a multiboxer.

15. I just ran into a Multiboxer in winter grasp , I just dont see how that is fair and not bannable or punished just in this sense , i dont have pvp gear and trying to play with a cheater in my eyes this sucks
    Then you're not ready for the area you are visiting. I suggest finding a guild and travelling in packs. This is an MMO, and it requires coordination, especially in pvp.