1. Round Robin Setup

Hello im new to isboxer, does anyone know how do i setup Round Robin for my slaves, Let say my main spam key 1, and i want my slaves press 1,2,3,4. I used pwnboxer and the round robin setup is easy but isboxer i no have idea at all, i try watched youtube but still they dont show how to make round robin. btw im mboxing 2ranged and 3melee so i wanted my melee to press key 1,2,3,4, and my main just spam key 1

Thank you

2. I might be misunderstanding what you actually want, but here's my way of handling round robin;

Personally, I use this for things like interrupts, death grip, etc., and it's fairly simple to set up.

1. Create new Action Target Group (ATG) -- For example "Interrupt"
    2. Place characters you want in the Round Robin-group into the ATG you created
    3. Go to your keymap and add a new mapped key (or edit an existing one)
    4. In the mapped key, create (or edit existing) new step.

Next, if you want to round robin, say, the key "4", add a Key Broadcast that sends "4". The important part here is to target the ATG you created (in my example; "Target: All of "Interrupt""), and tick the "Round Robin"-box.

When you now press that key, it will target a random character in the "Interrupt"-ATG you created and make it - and only that one - send key "4". Of course, if you spam it, it will eventually send on all characters in the group.
    Edited: October 30, 2019 Reason: spelling

3. Hello im new to isboxer, does anyone know how do i setup Round Robin for my slaves, Let say my main spam key 1, and i want my slaves press 1,2,3,4. I used pwnboxer and the round robin setup is easy but isboxer i no have idea at all, i try watched youtube but still they dont show how to make round robin. btw im mboxing 2ranged and 3melee so i wanted my melee to press key 1,2,3,4, and my main just spam key 1

Thank you
    1) You make your keymap

2) You make 4 steps:

In step 1 you make 2 actions:
    1st action you target the main char or you can use window current as a target. => you set the key you want to broadcast
    2nd action you set the target to an ATG(action target group) of your slaves or you can use all /wo current as a target.=> you set the key you wanna use there

result: action 1 gets triggered on the target you've set (in this case the main char or window current, whatever you choose) while action 2 gets triggered on the desired ATG (or all windows without current).

In step 2 you do the same but you just swap the action of your slaves to the desired hotkey

Repeat this over and over untill you achieve what you want.

In the advanced settings of your keymap you can setup wether you want the steps to reset or not.

Tons of ways to do what you are asking for, it will all come to you after using IsBoxer for a while.

I personally have everything virtualised on class and talent level so it's a bit trickier to explain what I would do. But atleast this should give you an idea.

PS: if you want an actual round-robbin key you can just create it through the keymap wizard or select the box round-robbin within selected target in your map. You can set whatever target you want after the key is made.

4. I might be misunderstanding what you actually want, but here's my way of handling round robin;

Personally, I use this for things like interrupts, death grip, etc., and it's fairly simple to set up.

1. Create new Action Target Group (ATG) -- For example "Interrupt"
    2. Place characters you want in the Round Robin-group into the ATG you created
    3. Go to your keymap and add a new mapped key (or edit an existing one)
    4. In the mapped key, create (or edit existing) new step.

Next, if you want to round robin, say, the key "4", add a Key Broadcast that sends "4". The important part here is to target the ATG you created (in my example; "Target: All of "Interrupt""), and tick the "Round Robin"-box.

When you now press that key, it will target a random character in the "Interrupt"-ATG you created and make it - and only that one - send key "4". Of course, if you spam it, it will eventually send on all characters in the group.
    I'm guessing he doesn't want to round-robbin 1 key, just rather all his slaves round-robbin through 4 keys all at the same time. wich is basicly just a multi-step keymap with different targets. (Because he wants different actions on the main.)
    Edited: October 30, 2019

5. It could be adapted to what you're describing. In fact, I use something similar for my procc-based classes together with click bars, and it's working great. Not round robin'ed, tho.

6. guys ty so much for reply, firstly im sory if my english is bad and secondly yeah i meant key mapping .
    OK i will setup and give it a try and will update here soon

thank youu

7. guys ty so much for reply, firstly im sory if my english is bad and secondly yeah i meant key mapping .
    OK i will setup and give it a try and will update here soon

thank youu
    Npz that's what the forums are for :)
    May I also suggest you to watch this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5...t38CJeN035Wtrg , the best video's around and when you are ready for it you should watch the pro series (6-parts), the first one is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqHaH4gbrmo&t=7s