Hi, my name is Mr. Storm. I play alliance.

I’m posting because I am making a group with the intent of helping new players. I am hoping the group becomes a community. Its not a guild. We don’t have requirements or raid times. We just play together when able. I want to help people gear up their toons. And eventually I want help gearing up too. I’m nothing special at the moment. I have a decent healer main. And a dps offspec. And a warrior tank alt who just started heroic rdf.

If you’re new and have a good attitude and just don’t know what steps to take to gear up, join my discord. Let’s chat and run dungeons, and someday do some raids. If you’re not new and like other humans enough to help them out, or just want to wander dungeons with me, or want to find people to play with, join. It’s a community. We take anyone who obeys the rules.

Requirements:
1. Discord with a mike. Gotta be able to communicate.
2. Positive attitude. We play for fun. This isn’t work. This isn’t life. It’s just for fun. Relax.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean within reason. If you wouldn’t yell it at some guy walking down the street, don’t yell it here. If I see it, I’ll ban you from my channels. So will my other admins once I recruit them.

Other:
Feel free to share the discord link. Feel free to host pug raids here. If I need to start doing additional controls to allow access to a locked channel for people, I’ll do that.

If you want to recruit for your guild from people I teach, feel free. That’s why we teach people. So they can do the things they couldn’t before.

If you don’t think this is for you, that’s fine too.

https://discord.gg/jQv8ZHu