1. Gearing advice TTW Fire mage

My mage is currently at 5.8k GS and I'm trying to figure out if I should sacrifice some crit for haste. My stats are as follow with Molten Armor and Int buff:

Armory: https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

Crit: 52.21%
    Haste: 17.35%
    SP: 2752

I think I tunneled vision too hard on crit that I forgot about haste and I think I might be suffering a bit cause of it. I already have plenty of crit and was just thinking it would be a good idea to replace some of the gems with +20 haste or +10 SP +10 haste but not sure so that's why I came here for advice. It wouldn't impact my crit that much, I would still be over 50% self buffed but I think that extra 50 haste would benefit me quite a bit more. If gemmed +20 haste I would lose about 60 SP and 50 crit rating for extra 100 haste.

2. Crit is always more beneficial than haste as a TTW fire mage. Keep in mind that the t10 two set bonus gives you haste with hot streak procs.
    As a low geared TTW fire mage the stat priority is: hit cap > Crit > SP > Haste
    As a well geared TTW fire mage the stat priority is: hit cap> SP > Crit > Haste

Haste is a good secondary stat which will increase naturally when you get better gear. You should never gem for haste.
    Edited: August 22, 2019

3. Crit is always more beneficial than haste as a TTW fire mage. Keep in mind that the t10 two set bonus gives you haste with hot streak procs.
    As a low geared TTW fire mage the stat priority is: hit cap > Crit > SP > Haste
    As a well geared TTW fire mage the stat priority is: hit cap> SP > Crit > Haste

Haste is a good secondary stat which will increase naturally when you get better gear. You should never gem for haste.
    other way around. SP>Crit especially if lower geared, it's just more damage. More spellpower you have, the more crit is valued, at lower gears 1 sp will give you much more damage then 1 crit rating. Crit exceeds SP only on trinket procs on BiS mages. On lower gears, stack SP only, but on BiS gear it's important to know how SP relates to crit. I used to have calculations somewhere, I will sooner or later make Stat analysis again and post it on forums.

4. other way around. SP>Crit especially if lower geared, it's just more damage. More spellpower you have, the more crit is valued, at lower gears 1 sp will give you much more damage then 1 crit rating. Crit exceeds SP only on trinket procs on BiS mages. On lower gears, stack SP only, but on BiS gear it's important to know how SP relates to crit. I used to have calculations somewhere, I will sooner or later make Stat analysis again and post it on forums.
    I didn't use any theorycrafting program for mage yet so maybe you are right that SP is better than crit on lower gear.
    I just feel like when you are very low on crit you don't get enough hot-streak procs and that appears to be a huge DPS loss. So with low crit chance you are better of playing arcane.