1. [PvP] Tier List

Yo guys! Just made this for myself based on: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...list_possible/

Here is the list: https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com...***_tier_list/

Picture: https://i.redd.it/1rumbvoqwgg31.png

If anybody is interested.

Also if anybody wants to leave any comments / suggestions feel free to do so ...

I myself am quiet surprised to see Retri in 3rd Tier and Survival, Blood and Arcane as 4th Tier (trash).

Do you think this Tier list is strictly for Arenas? Or BGs too?

2. I highly think paladin tier 10 4t set is efficient. The 40% to get your storm reset is good + judgments doing more damage. Especially with full pvp or pve gear + shadowmourne

Edit: I think fury/arms is OK for more execute, prot warrior for shield and more damage if you're planning to do pvp prot.
    Edited: August 14, 2019

3. This is the most autistic thing i have ever seen.
    Is this class+specs for overall arena gameplay ranked? If it is it is mostly wrong.

There needs to be more tiers. And lets consider all brackets, 2v2, 3v3, and soloQ and make a compiled assesment and generalization of all of them.
    All these classes+specs that are in the one and same tier should be considered as good as each other in diffrent ways, situations, brackets, etc.
    But still slightly more successful OVERALL then the tier below them.

A Tier: Warrior(Arms), Paladin(Holy), Warlock(Destruction), Shaman(Elemental)

B Tier: Priest(Discipline), Warlock(Affliction), Death Knight(Unholy), Hunter(Marksman)

C Tier: Druid(Restoration), Priest(Shadow), Paladin(Retribution)

D Tier: Mage(Frost), Shaman(Restoration), Warrior(Protection), Druid(Feral)

E Tier: Paladin(Protection), Hunter(Beast Mastery), Rogue(Subtlety), Death Knight(Frost)

F Tier: Druid(Balance), Mage(Fire), Shaman(Enhancement), Rogue(Assasination)

G Tier: Hunter(Survival), Warlock(Demonology), Mage(Arcane)

Meme Tier: Rogue(Combat), Warrior(Fury), Priest(Holy), Death Knight(Blood)

Learn to play folks. Just learn to play.

4. A Tier should be hpal only, rest is fine.

5. Yo guys! Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I don't know the guy that created the original list. I just make a visual representation of it for me and you.

Interesting. I actually like the lsit a lot though :D I don't think it's Arena list. I think it's more a PvP in general list - at least if you look at the original reddit post of that guy it seems so ...

I personally would be also interested in PvP BG Tier List muuch more then Arena one ...

Anybody can give a BG PvP Tier List? :)

6. This is the most autistic thing i have ever seen.
    Is this class+specs for overall arena gameplay ranked? If it is it is mostly wrong.

There needs to be more tiers. And lets consider all brackets, 2v2, 3v3, and soloQ and make a compiled assesment and generalization of all of them.
    All these classes+specs that are in the one and same tier should be considered as good as each other in diffrent ways, situations, brackets, etc.
    But still slightly more successful OVERALL then the tier below them.

A Tier: Warrior(Arms), Paladin(Holy), Warlock(Destruction), Shaman(Elemental)

B Tier: Priest(Discipline), Warlock(Affliction), Death Knight(Unholy), Hunter(Marksman)

E Tier: Paladin(Protection), Hunter(Beast Mastery), Rogue(Subtlety), Death Knight(Frost)

Yo man! Can you pt together BG list? :)

7. A Tier: Warrior(Arms), Paladin(Holy), Warlock(Destruction), Shaman(Elemental)

In the 284 meta ret palys are A Tier or at least B Tier. They are in the top across all arena brackets.

8. I was going to do a long post about BG Tier list. But I will make it shorter because it is too much to think about.

In very short terms: It doesnt matter at all what class you play if you want to win more BGs.
    I can maybe make a post about why later but lets just say this: Just focus on the objective as good as you can with your class and you will win more BGs.
    Remember, THE OBJECTIVE of the BG, nothing else.

I will make a small list that will rank which dps class and which healer is doing the most DPS and the most healing done in "THE BIG FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE".
    (WSG in start in middle, WSG in gravyard farm, AB lumbermill/blacksmith rush, EOTS flag rush, EOTS gravyard farm.)

DPS
    Tier A: Druid(Balance)
    Tier B: Hunter(Marksman), Warlock(Destruction)
    Tier C: Warrior(Arms), Death Knight(Unholy)
    Tier D: Shaman(Elemental), Mage(Fire,Arcane)
    Tier E: Priest(Shadow), Warlock(Affliction), Druid(Feral)
    Tier F: The rest(Really hard to know)

Healing/Absorb Done
    Tier A: Priest(Holy)
    Tier B: Druid(Restoration)
    Tier C: Priest(Discipline), Shaman(Restoration)
    Tier D: Paladin(Holy)