1. "Fresh Progression" Raiding Guild, any interest?

Greetings, Forum dwellers of Warmane!

I pop in to ask a question i have been pondering for quite a while. Is there any legitimate interest on warmane for a "Progression" type guild?

What i mean by this is a guild that starts out from scratch. And by that i don't mean the whole "Make Alt, Farm T10 Dungeons, Raid ICC", no. I mean the VERY start. Emulating all the way back at Patch 3.0, clearing T7 and progressively unlocking the tiers as we complete content. Think of it similar to the mechanic found in other servers, without the low population.

To expand on it a little further, my idea would be something like this.

---

All tiers above T7 are locked before T7 is completed. This means beating the final boss of NORMAL mode, which unlocks the next tier of raids.
    Itemlevels would be limited to the progressed tier, meaning nothing above 219 (In some cases 223) would be usable during T7 progression.

Once Tier 8 has been unlocked, Yogg-Saron must be defeated to unlock Tier 9 Normal. Algalon must be defeated to unlock Tier 9 Heroic.

Same goes for Tier 10! Tier 9 Normal has to be completed to unlock Tier 10 normal, and Tier 9 Heroic must be completed before Tier 10 Heroic can be accessed.

--

That is a very quick summary, as i am currently working on an entire ruleset for what the guild would use throughout it's lifespan!

The reason i come here asking this is that nearly all of the "Fresh" WoTLK servers end up biting the dust within a very short timespan. That being due to poor management, lacking playerbase... You name it! But i have always wanted to see a guild blossom from the very start, to the very end. Having been a Guild Master on servers like this for the last few years has been a huge learning experience, and i want to put it straight into action!

Now for where all of you come in!

Is there any real interest for a project like this?
    If there IS interest, how would you have liked it to be handled?
    Would something like this even be possible to do on Warmane?

I'd love to hear some feedback for my Project/Idea so that i may develop it a bit more before i put it into action. If you all have any suggestions, or would like to join me on the adventure, Feel free to contact me on Discord at "Kralug#1004"!

Thanks for taking your time to read my babbling.
    //
    K

(Note. This is a Repost from the Lordaeron forums. This post is to gauge interest on the Icecrown realm.)

2. I doubt it, that was basically the whole point of Lordaeron.
    Edited: August 15, 2019

3. .................
    Edited: December 31, 2022

4. Normally I'd join you in a heartbeat as this is something that really appeals to me, but with Classic coming out in a week and a half I've other priorities now :(

5. Did application. Looking forward to it. I also wish you could inpsect my gear and say if it actually suits the needs. Volrethar name. Dk tank(frost).
    edit: i really hope item level 213 is fine because if not i gotta farm gears again. :D
    Edited: August 21, 2019