1. Cant donate for coins!

Hello, today after buying one Paysafecard of 10euro value i found out that i cant use it to buy coins on the website. It says that the pin isnt suitable for this website.

So i decided to create a myPaysafecard account and load the 10euros there, wich i did -now making the money unavaiable for return-, then to my surprise i couldnt pay on the website again.

Now it seems that i have to pay 10.19 euros instead 10euros for 10coins. I dont wanna pay another 10euros to get another paysafecard to complete the payment, and leaving behind an useless card with 9.81euros inside.

Could you please help me?
    I find this a very serious issue cause i already have spent the money but havent got the opportunity to donate, because it is asking me for 10.19 EUROS or 11.10 USD to pay INSTEAD of 10 EUROS.
    ----------------
    This is a copy of the ticket i sent, could any gm/admin help me on that? Also to note that the price now is 10.16 EUR not 10.19 like hours ago.

-Dario.

2. add more money or wait for the exchange rates to change and hope it changes in your favor.

3. As of 19/08/2019 13:20 server time its still the same, adjunting an image (of now) to illustrate my problem:

https://imgur.com/TV439Cv