1. Best way to make money

Hello, I was wondering what do you guys think is the best way to make gold in this server? (I have 300g atm)

2. Buy ink or herbs and make glyphs(check class guides to see which ones). Buy herbs and make potions(indestructible, speed)

3. Buy ink or herbs and make glyphs(check class guides to see which ones). Buy herbs and make potions(indestructible, speed)
    This guy got herbalism for sure

4. Beg for gold and be original and funny while you do it. (seriously, you can make over 1000g an hour on a lvl 1 char)

5. This guy got herbalism for sure
    well then he should drop it and take alchemy+inscription

Lets make some example
    goal is 500g; you have 300g seed

option 1
    Farm enough to get 200g, that would be some 5 stacks of herbs. How long will that take... 30mins purely farming, maybe more, include traveling times, time to Mill and/or craft, you spent 1 hr time to get 200g!

option 2
    Go AH, buy 3 stacks of ink of the sea, craft 60 glyphs, bare minimum sells 10g each. your 300g back plust profit another 300g. Time spent - 10 mins to exchange inks and craft. Go gear up meanwhile or something.

I hope he gets this concept.

6. well then he should drop it and take alchemy+inscription

Lets make some example
    goal is 500g; you have 300g seed

option 1
    Farm enough to get 200g, that would be some 5 stacks of herbs. How long will that take... 30mins purely farming, maybe more, include traveling times, time to Mill and/or craft, you spent 1 hr time to get 200g!

option 2
    Go AH, buy 3 stacks of ink of the sea, craft 60 glyphs, bare minimum sells 10g each. your 300g back plust profit another 300g. Time spent - 10 mins to exchange inks and craft. Go gear up meanwhile or something.

I hope he gets this concept.
    Do you think I could do this with Tailoring? Im level 74 and I have 305 Tailoring already. Thanks for the advice though

7. Sure, you can create Frostweave Bags, don't know what skill level you need for that, but sells really good. Also, Leg enchants, but you need to boost it up to 450 for that.

8. Beg for gold and be original and funny while you do it. (seriously, you can make over 1000g an hour on a lvl 1 char)
    Or better yet go beg on the street IRL and buy shadowmourne instead.

9. For 150 euros, I would rather buy some graphic card or something.

10. Ask for golds in major cities. If you do it right, it's one of the fastest and less difficult way. I've bought fast flight on 3 chars in no time by doing that lmao

11. Ask for golds in major cities. If you do it right, it's one of the fastest and less difficult way. I've bought fast flight on 3 chars in no time by doing that lmao
    You make me sick :C

12. You make me sick :C
    agreed.

the amount of dailies in wolk is obscene, having a prof isnt even necessary, but pretty much any gathering one does pretty well
    and if youre horde alc and cooking make crazy money on AH

13. Only make the gold you need, because there will most likely be a gold squish again ( 3 years in a row thus far).

14. Only make the gold you need, because there will most likely be a gold squish again ( 3 years in a row thus far).
    that's right, leave all the gold to me to take

15. At low levels farm coyote meat, Boar Ribs, Small eggs, Bear Flank. People need all those for cooking and they sell for up to 200g a stack. For high levels pick your poison glyphs, flasks, BS/Tailoring/Lw epics, Enchants or farming proffs like skinning, herbalism, mining. Don't do JC unless you have 20 alchemists transmuting epic gems for you every day. If you don't you will run out of stock and you'll have nothing to cut and sell.
    Edited: August 19, 2019

12 Last