1. How to get Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Guide on how to get it, I think it's interesting and useful for transmoggers.

https://nubbl.com/wow/thunderfury

2. its a bit outdated guide, but 80% of the things are right

3. True that is, since it's from Classic. What has changed since then? I had assumed the questline was intact.

4. stage2: for this im not 100% sure, but i think u can get the quest without having a binding
    stage3: arcanite bars dont have 2 days cd
    stage4: the recipe for smelting elementium bars is trash drop from bwl, no need to MC Krixix
    stage6: u can solo the boss with any class/spec at 80s :D

5. stage2: for this im not 100% sure, but i think u can get the quest without having a binding
    stage3: arcanite bars dont have 2 days cd
    stage4: the recipe for smelting elementium bars is trash drop from bwl, no need to MC Krixix
    stage6: u can solo the boss with any class/spec at 80s :D
    It's true, you can get quest without finding a bindings. But the drop rate for bindings for next chain is hugely low. Elementium bars are quite expensive on ah and you have 2 uses for them. Either that weapon or for quest chain scale of the sands.

For boss, I'm also pretty sure you can solo him unless he has some mind control trick... Few bosses with mind control will actually mind control you even if you're alone in the group. After that battle resets and that is very annoying.

I tried doing Anqiraj first boss and guess what? He mind controls me as a solo warrior there, yeah nice... On internet it says he shouldn't mind control one person but hence he does.

6. May 20, 2021  

7. May 21, 2021  
    MC is completely doable, no mind control stuff. Ragnaros can be a bit annoying with the push, but you can face it so you fall in the lava and survive (being a dk helps me a lot tho)

8. May 21, 2021  
    What classes can realistically solo MC, assuming the player is bis pve and competent?

9. May 22, 2021  
    What classes can realistically solo MC, assuming the player is bis pve and competent?
    From personnal experience, paladin and dk is easymode.

You need lots of armor, damage and sustain.