1. New Player

Hello everyone , as title says , i'm new player in warmane [lordaeron] and i'm getting started here , so my issue is not what class to play , but is what role to choose , to get easy access to RDF and raiding at max level , so which role is missing most at level 80 ? tank ? heal ? and how long is queue for dps ?

(sorry for butchering english)

2. DPS queues take the longest at lower levels. During peak hours expect to wait at least 10-15 minutes. Heals/Tanks will wait 2-5 mins or so.

Once you hit 80 RDF queues are pretty consistent even for heroics once you get your gear score high enough. Its pretty much instant queue for tanks/healers.

This server has been around for a while, as long as you are good you shouldn't have to worry about getting into a raid as any class. If you wanna top the DPS charts, fury war or rogue will get you there. If you want a tank. Pally or DK are good.

3. DPS queues take the longest at lower levels. During peak hours expect to wait at least 10-15 minutes. Heals/Tanks will wait 2-5 mins or so.

Once you hit 80 RDF queues are pretty consistent even for heroics once you get your gear score high enough. Its pretty much instant queue for tanks/healers.

This server has been around for a while, as long as you are good you shouldn't have to worry about getting into a raid as any class. If you wanna top the DPS charts, fury war or rogue will get you there. If you want a tank. Pally or DK are good.
    thanks for the replay , i was thinking to start with hunter or druid resto