1. best spec to beat protection paladin hybrid spec

As title says, any tips which spec best to beat them 1v1 as DK?
    Edited: August 17, 2019

2. Maybe arms warrior since they have mortal strike which reduces their healings? I played prot warrior against them but no avail, they do 1 quick heal and > 20k+ health back. So maybe warriors, warlocks , hunters?

3. I don't think it's possible to beat a reckoning paly as a melee. The self heal is just too strong if not OP.

4. Playing this cancer spec myself i have to say it is impossible to loose vs melee even if youre braindead. On the other hand it is impossible to beat shadow priest in that spec even when he is significally undergeared. Plus i lost to a good hunter/mage. But melee is seriously a piece of cake. I beat 1v2 40khp unholy dk and 28khp rogue in darkshire with reckoning retri spec

5. Just kill him before he heals, simple.

6. Just kill him before he heals, simple.
    You cant dps them with disease + DS, they just overheal ur dmg easy, sacred shield absorb so much dmg here. I tried everything dieases + DND+ coil, disease + SS+ coil, its impossible.. maybe only bryntroll can helps a bit, but i dont have it..
    Edited: August 20, 2019

7. There is no way to beat a reckoning paly as DK. I guess the only melee specs that might have a chance against a reckoning paly are either ret paly or a strength geared prot paly.

8. Its impossible to loose vs prot or either rets. If you use SP 1hand it just has so much attack speed that you have constant art of war up. And the flashes heal for around 6k+the sheath of light HoT stacks with every crit. Sacred also increases flash crit by 50% and i have 41%crit myself so that gives you 91% for 6k flash nearly every gcd. Its just mental. Its hard to loose even 1v2 seriously. Dont even think about 1v1 that

9. Its impossible to loose vs prot or either rets. If you use SP 1hand it just has so much attack speed that you have constant art of war up. And the flashes heal for around 6k+the sheath of light HoT stacks with every crit. Sacred also increases flash crit by 50% and i have 41%crit myself so that gives you 91% for 6k flash nearly every gcd. Its just mental. Its hard to loose even 1v2 seriously. Dont even think about 1v1 that
    Makes me curious if it would be viable to play double reckoning paly in 2s.

10. its impossible to kill healers with that and youd get rekt by caster comps :D but other than that it is indeed viable, more viable with something like arms warrior tho, or hunter, where you can deal respectable dmg and support heal the other heavy dps

11. I think I found spec as unholy DK that can be pair with retri/prot hibrid spec, first u have to change meta gem to 42 AP + 10% stun resist, glyph of disease is must with reaping 3/3. Talents should be like this https://imgur.com/0Wm9Kba

I beat few palas with prot spec, but also duels could be so long if both go defansive... also for people who like to stack haste u can switch from toughness to icy talons cuz armor doesnt help much vs paladins, but this spec is actualy now my new duel spec vs all
    Edited: August 20, 2019

12. You're better off with blood spec with perma ghoul unholy subspec like this imo https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jciMqI0I...0gGhobdr0z:Gzb for pure duels its immortal pretty much. vs melee id switch one point in blood into mark of blood, that helps a ton bcs reckoning spec uses fast 1hand. also helps against rogues but those arent rly a threat in frost presence with ghoul stun

13. You're better off with blood spec with perma ghoul unholy subspec like this imo https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jciMqI0I...0gGhobdr0z:Gzb for pure duels its immortal pretty much. vs melee id switch one point in blood into mark of blood, that helps a ton bcs reckoning spec uses fast 1hand. also helps against rogues but those arent rly a threat in frost presence with ghoul stun
    Do you stack ArP with that spec?

14. im personally not, bcs its hard to get even to soft cap with pvp gear, so i just use my unholy gemming to have higher dmg on clothies and i try to outlive plates. but it is indeed a way to go aswell with the arp stack and some arp proc trinket like scorpion or mjolnir

15. Hmm, how about trying using oneshotmacro before they heal and just kill them? simple...

12 Last