1. got ninja and couldn't take ss

someone ninja my leg from marrow 25 and shoulder from ship hc
    he started roll when i get crushed in front of festurgut also item were 1h left to trade he just rolled for 2-3 random items not from same boss then stopped it when i back and lost my first item(leg) as i was logging and one won it as OS and when i asked to get it back and I refused to start boss he kicked me so he can give his other friend the shoulder without roll

i mean if he want to make fair rolls he would roll for all then start boss or atleast w8 me till i back also i didn't take more than 1 min to back !

2. Wellp, without screenshots nothing can be done.

3. hw to take SS while i was Logging , that's the point , he used my absence to roll

4. no screenshots = no proof. doesn't matter why you don't have them.

5. ok np for leg
    but kicking me then start roll for all other items and RO hw can i take SS for it ?

6. ok np for leg
    but kicking me then start roll for all other items and RO hw can i take SS for it ?
    You can always SS what you can see, but it doesn't mean anything can be done with it. You got kicked in middle of raid? Nothing that staff can do about it.
    You'd need help of another raid member to prove you were kicked just that you can't roll. That still doesn't mean RL/assists would get any punishment for it.
    Best you can do is try and find guild so you don't need to deal with the ongoing bs of pug raids.